Surprise ¡¡

Zayns Pov

Yah so i confided all my feelings to her....and she just said "thanx for letting me know" amd walked away.....

I mean what did i do wrong.... ?? Its not like i am asking her to go against her decisions or something.. I even wished her luck with Liam and they're not even official yet.. Ahh...

~Liams Pov~

I had seen Zayn & Alex talking more often these last days and I am still ignoring her... So the thing is , tonight we've got a gig here in Paris..

Ive already asked Harry's permission and what I am gonna do is making me exteremly nervous... J just hope things go according to my plan....

(In the dressing room)

We are all ready and about to go on stage.. I tried my best to look good.. So now its time for stage... I feel the adrenaline rush.. I dunno y i feel nervous... I never felt nervous before.. maybe its beacuse of Alex...

So we five run on the stage and the roars from our directioners are earsplitting.. I wonder how they scream so loud?!

"Hi , hows everyone doing ??" harry asked and the arena once again filled with screams ...

We started with our most favourite song, the song we sang for the first time when we got together at the judges houses... This song holds lots of memories for all of us.. How good were those days..

"so Guys this is *torn* " i said in my mic and we stared...

After performing a couple of songs , it was now the turn of the song Ive been waiting for...

I gave Harry the signal and said "So tonight is a special night for me .Well Alex ,Harry's little sis is here too and here she is, sitting in the very front row.." I pointed at her and several heads turned in her 'direction'.. No one knew Harry had a sister so the girls probably didnt recognise her..

(A/N: : : sorry guys Gemma isnt here in the story)

I continued "This is *I should've kissed you* and i dedicate this to Alex , Harry's sis and my...." what should i say now??? What??? I was thinking when the music started....

"I keep playing inside my head

all that you said to me

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I should've , I should've oh I should've kissed you

I should've kissed you "

we finished the song.. My eyes were fixed on my beautiful princess..

~Alex's Pov~

Liam dedicated that song to me, like OMG , that song of all...I am still confused between Liam and Zayn.. What should i do? Who should i choose??