Shopping and Cats.

~Liams Pov~

"YAyyy, we're going" Niall yelled as i grinned at him.. He's such a cute person like literally i Dont understand how anyone could hate him.. And if i was a girl and a Directioner I wouldve fancied Niall the most..

"lets get moving then" Harry ordered getting off the couch and walking outta the door, probably to the car...

"LOUIS YOU'RE DRIVING TODAY" He yelled from outside as i made sure everyone got outta the house quickly.

in.next five minutes all six of us were in the car.. It was pretty difficult to sit tho.. Harry and
Louis sat on The front seats while me , Niall, Zayn and Alex sat at The back seats...

"y'all readY???"" Louis asked before starting the car.

We drove out in the bright sunlight.. As we were quite famous , SiMon suggested that we lived in a secret kinda place... We basically lived out of the London city so it took time to get there..

Alex was fast asleep on Zayn's shoulder and his head rested on top of hers.. They both looked so cute... I felt something fall on my shoulder. As i looked around it was Niall.. I gently started stroking his hair.. Idk but that gave me tingles.. Weird huh???

Suddenly Louis came to a stop.. And there was no traffic light or anything.. I looked outside the car in the hope of seeing the thing that made Louis stop... But there was nothing as i such in the surroundings except for one dark alley.. And wait.... I heard faint cries outta there..

"Louis why did u stop??" Harry voiced my thoughts..

"didnt u hear that faint cries??" Louis replied

"Yah i did but Dont tell me Ur gonna go see where thats coming from??" Harry questioned again...

"Yepp i am gonna see that" Louis replied sternly , getting outta the car...

Turned out it was a cat stuck under a branch.