"I belong to no one " she whispered.......

Liam's Pov...

I looked at the place Zayn had pointed earlier.... There she was , my princess ...

She looked at me and Zayn with sadness in her eyes... I could tell you if Zayn wasnt here I wouldve gone and tried to calm her but now it was like my feet were stuck to the ground.... I hate it when she cries.....

"Guys plz stop fighting , I belong to no one...." she whispered , trying to control her tears....

"I belong to no one" she whispered again and the tears came spilling outta her eyes....

"plz leave me alone , both of you" she shouted and ran to her room apparently...

~ Alex's Pov..... ~

I heard voices in the kitchen.. Even though they weren't that high , I woke up... What with me being a light sleeper....!!!

"oh yeah she is , I asked her first... I was courageous enough"" I heard Liam shout..

I was now starting to wonder who he was talking to..I bet it was - "NO SHE'S NOT... I LOVE HER...CANT U SEE THAT I REALLY LOVE HER!!""

Oh so Zayn and Liam were fighting over me..I mean am I that important¿¿ Gosh I never realised...

I went in the kitchen and witnessed the most heart breaking scene... Liam punched Zayn, his best friend , right in his face.... OMG why did u do that liam.... I was on the verge of tears.... Two people i LOVE more than anything are fighting over me... Huh....

I shouted at them ... And asked them to leave me alone... Though they Dont know how much i regret saying that... I wish there was a solution...

Thinkinh this all, i finally fell asleep....

~Liam's Pov~

I had hurt her...My one true love.... What the HELL was i thinking... I want her back.... I am gonna get her but how exactly¿¿¿¿

"IDEA" i shouted ... "Oh liam Youre a genius". I thought to myself....

(A/N) its a surprise though..... U can leave in comments below...