showing Alex around the house

Harry's pov

Alex , she's my little sis ..my parents adopted her when she was nine ... But since then we've been so close... She's a big part of my life . And these years she javelin been away for education were so damn difficult.. And now she's thankfully back at home and i ain't ever letting her go again..

As soon as we reached home , boys offered her to show her around the house but she preferred going to her room and taking a nap cz it was a long flight after all... So i.just took her bags and motioned her towards her room.. As i unlocked her room i saw her jaw dropped... Obviously she liked it cz after all me and the boys had spent weeks deciding the wallpapers and stuff.. The walls had pink paint that was her Fav color and then she loved soccer so we had put up some of her Fav teams posters and she was a mixer too so we had some little mix posters.... And yeah there wa ofs this queen sized bed in the middle which was the best part....

"OMG harry ... You're the best brother in the world... I love you so much... This is amazing, i am speech less" she squealed with tears.streaming down her face.... I wiped her tears and replied "its nothing little sissy... I love you much more than you do" and we both hugged eachother ... Just then.......

I will leave it there... Next part will be up soon.... Vote/fan/comment maybe !!! Xx