sometimes things dont go according to plNs....

~Louis' Pov ~

I virtually slapped myself cz of this misunderstanding now which Liam had.. Ofcourse he thought the other way round..

Just then something vibrated.. It was Alex's phone signalling a text message.. " its from Liam" she told me...

"From : Liam

Alex , when u r done with whatever u r doing, meet me in my room..

Liam Xx "

"OMG Louis wait here for me.. I'll just go and check on him.. I hope things are good.." she said as she stood up from the bed..

"K m here" i replied ..

she smiled and left the room...

~ Alex's Pov~

I knocked on Liam's door and he basically yelled "Come In"..

I opened the door and went in...

"Whats up??" i asked..

He looked at me and asked " shouldnt i be asking u the same??"

"What does that mean??" i asked totally confused...

"what were u doing?? What was louis doing ??? And for God's sake dont lie cz he was sitting dangerously close to u" he spat..

By now i was getting angry..

"Liam , he just came in to talk randomly and i was crying so he was trying to calm me down"

for some reason I couldnt bring myself to tell The actual reason of Louis coming in my room

"why were u crying??" he asked..

"I.. I cant tell u that" i replied..

"Oh so now there's something which u can tell louis and not me.."

he shouted at me...

It was getting difficult to handle now...

"What the hell Liam ??? Louis is just like my brother.. How could u even think of that" i replied trying to hold in the tears that were threatning to fall..

"Fine Alex... Put it the way you wanna... But seriously i cant continue this.. I love u but seems like u dont... You are free to go" he said as he turned his face away ...

I took that as a sign of ending the conversation..I sighed and left the room...

I walked as quickly as possible and reached my room, closing tbe door behind i let out a high sob and louis looked up at me with a shocked expression...

I went over to my bed and buried my face in my pillows and started crying....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone.... Thanx for 400+ reads....

I dont like this chapter much cz its just a filler... I might update more tomorrow.... Have fun reading..... And please guys vote for it... Please..

Also if u read this follow me on instagram : @ashdirectioner2798

And u can kik me if u want : directioner2798

Enjoy...