The unusual Break Up

Harry's Pov

"Now Zayn youve got me confused.. But i promise I will everyything i can to help u and liam.. Good Night Vain "

I told him....

"Night Curly" be replied as he fell back in his bed...

I left the room and headed towards mine an louis' room... As soon as I was in the room , I let out a sigh ... Louis looked up weirdly at me and asked "whats up with zayn? Is he alright??"

" umm Lou, zayn Is in love with alex too !!" i replied...

"and u r ok with that??" he asked with amazement..

"ugh i dunno... Its between two of my best friends... And i cant tell alex to leave one of them alone...i am worried sick..what do i do?? Tell me?? Help me please Boo??" i asked him...

"Relax Hazz, Ill go talk to her and tell her about all this.." he told me..

"be back in an hour probably"saying that he walked out..

~Louis' Pov~

Knock knoc.....i knocked on alexs door..

"Come in..its open.." I heard her voice and walked in..

"Hi Ale" i greeted her...

"Hey Lou wSsup??" she asked..

"nothing much sissy" I replied ruffling her hair...

"Dont Do That.. Its annoying" she said as she combed her hair through her fingers.."Now what made u come here??" she asked me..

"Just a little of this and a little of that" i replied..

"What does that mean ??" she asked, baffled..

"oh you know what just happened alex??"

"what??"

"umm i dunno how to tell u this but umm Zayn loves u & now that u r with Liam , it has broken his heart"..her jaw dropped as sadness filled her eyes..

"Lou"

"yah??"

"ugh i dunno if u know it Lou , but i kinda am torn between two people...... Unm when i first saw Liam , i instantly fell for him but then there is zayn who is as awesome.. I mean i cant decide... " By the time she paused for breath , she was already breaking down...

She continued "Now that I'm with Liam , Ive this guilty feeling that i am doing wrong with zayn. I am a total mess , Lou... " she was crying now...

I could tell that her heart was so torn.. Instead of speaking to her, i moved her blankets aside and held out my arms open for her... She quickly moved forwards and hugged me... She placed her face against my chest and kept crying and crying..

After

what felt like ages of her crying, I cupped her chin and made her look up at me.. As she did, I noticed that her eyes were swollen due to crying... I was wiping tears of her face when Liam came in.

"Alex I was ---" he raised his eyebrows as he noticed I was there..

"Sorry I interrupted u guys" saying that he walked out slamming the door...

_________________________

Thats it for today...

Ill update more tomorrow... I.m getting really excited as this fanfic goes on.. And thankyou all for 390+ reads.

Love y'all...

Enjoy....

~Assawer Xx :X