My phone buzzed indicating a text message..

Hi everyone....

Sorry If I am starting with an A/N but just wanted to say that thanx for all the read and votes.... Plz keep them goinh though..... This fanfic might not be as good but considering ots my first so ya....

And this is my second update in one day , thats just cz m in a good mood... Haha ;):)

~EnJoY

~EnJoY

~EnJoY

X__________________________________________________________X

XXX's Pov

Beep Beep Beep Beep...

My phone buzzed indicating a text message... It was from an unknown number..... I curioulsy opened and read .. It said the name of the sender & when i saw it, i literally freaked out cz the name of the sender was Alex Styles...

OMG it was Alex , my best friend in school..... She had an elder brother named Harry who worked in a bakery then but now , He was in my most fav band of all time.... I thought she'd have forgotten me... Like why the hell would she rememeber me??? But she did... She did remember me.... She was asking me to come over at her place.... She was definitely staying with Harry , I suppose....

And the fact that i am also a HardCore directioner and i was gonna meet One Direction at their own place was quite overwhelming.....

I quickly replied back asking the address and saying that I'd be coming at eigght...

I will have to look good as I was gonna meet " THE BOYS" too....

-- Alex's Pov --

OMG SHE REPLIED....... LIKE SERIOUSLY.... WOW...

SHE'S COMING OCER AT EIGHT.... IT WOULD BE COOL SEEING A GIRL CONSIDERING IVE BEEN LIVING WITH THE BOYS FOR LIKE LAST TWO MONTHS.....

AHH :)

(At 8:00 in the evening)

--XXX's Pov--

Rrrrrriiiiiinnnggggg Rrrririiiiiinnngggg ..... I rang the door beel hoping i was at the right address...

If I was at the right address , anyone of the boys could open the door too..... I quickly checked myself in my mirror...

The dooor lock moved... And my heart was racing and you couldve heard it too if u were like 10 feet away or something....

I was right... Louis opened the door.... OMG.. I was fangirling so HHHAARRRDDD on the inside....

"Hi Louis" I said with a smile.. '1 down 4 to go ' I thought to myself...

"Not to sound rude or anything but who're u??" He asked .... Oh obv how woukd he have known who I am....

Duhh sooo stupid of me....

Well everyone wouldve forgotten the basics if the "sass masta from Doncasta" was standing infront of them.....

Ughhhh

"I am" i looked up at him and continued "I am Eleanor.... Eleanor Calder"..

His eyes widened.... He suddenly pulled me into a tight hug as though he has known me for ages and i was a long lost friend.... Not that i mind it.

"OMG .... U... R.... Eleanor" he said and i nodded and he continued "Alex told us about you, sorry if I sounded rude or earlier".... He said. .

WOW ...was the "Tommo" apologizing to me???

"what are u thinking El ?!? Comeon , come in inside..." be said pulling me inside...

God... The house was so cool...

"ELEANOR?!?" Harry's voice came from behind me... I turned around to see the cheeky curly haired guy ....

I nodded... And he ran towards me and hugged me. He was always like an older brother considering He was Alex's elder brother...but he was in One Direction...

2 down 3 to go... The thought made me grin....

I was lost in my thoughts when Louis's voice said " Guys This Is Eleanor"....

Suddenly i was being pulled in hugs ... First i was confused but then it dawned On mE THAT ONE DIRECTION JUST HUGGE ME..... if this was some other occasion, I'd have probably died due to the excessive amount of fangirling but right now i could not let them think i was some crazy fan.....

But i guess my thoughts showed over my face or something cz Liam asked "are u a directioner???" and i grinned as widely as possible and replied "A hard core one"....

They all laughed .. ...

"Fancy A Carrot ?!!" louis asked me .. I nodded... Ahh typical louis...

"arent u guys gonna ask me to sit ??" I asked looking at them ...

Awww they were all so cute...

"Oh I am So Sorry "Liam said again ...

"Plz make urself at home" niall said.....

"AAAAAALLLLEEEEXXXXX" Harry yelled.....

"Ugh Harry I am Coming...." she yelled back as she ran downstairs , probably from her room..... She was still the same Alex..... She hasnt even changed a little bit......

"EL" She screamed

"ALE" I Screamed bck as we both hugged eachother....

"So Alex , we're leaving.... "The boys said as they left....

X____________________________________________________X

Dun Dun Dunnnn.

I was so excited while writing... Omg....

And as this is only a story ,my story, El Is the same age as Alex.... And Harry's is older than her. .

Sorry for spelling mistakes cz i dont read b4 publishing....

Expect another soon....

-