Finnally the day for flying to France

still Harrys Pov

Finally the big day arrived..yesterday went by with no special things unless you counted Niall fainting with hunger and funny part is he just had lunch half an hour ago but hello guys this is Niall we're talking about.... sometimes i do wonder where actually does all that food go cz that lad eats so much and never gets fat..

(A/N: i Dont hate Niall just Dont hate me for putting that up there ^^ plz )

So the bus was at the door waiting to take us to the airport..and also what i loved about this trip was that we had our private plane booked...

~Liam's Pov

so we're going to France and i am so damn excited..everyone is so happy except for Zayn..he thought no one would notice but i do notice when somthing is wrong with him ..he's my best mate... and i also knew the reason behind it.. I, as a matter of fact was feeling the same way but i wasnt acting weird..

I knew he has fallen for Alex and so have I...I love Zayn so.much and i Dont wanna fight with him but thats the only choice i guess..but the time Isnt right yet... Maybe one day I'll have the courage to go up to Alex and tell her how i feel....

Mann we are on the plane already and i dunno why i didnt even notice..

but something doesn't seem right ... Zayn and Niall are already sleeping, Louis and Harry are deep in conversation but someone is missing... OMG Alex Isnt here...

(A/N : read te questions part really fast.. its how its supposed to be :) )

" wwhre is she?? did she get on the plane?? is she alright??" lots of questions flooded my mind....

"click" i heard the toilet door open.. and its weird Louis and harry still haven't noticed something is wrong with her...

maybe this is my chance... i quickly walked over to her and placed my arm around her shoulder.. oh she had been crying in there...we walked over to my seat and no one thankfully noticed..cz i Cant let go now.. i need to talk to her....

"Whats up princess??" i asked

I'll have leave it there.... so hey guys.... umm i needed to tell u somethin... I'll have upload a special part on Louis birthday.. keep waiting.....

bye...

ash/Assawer