chapter 2 liam's pov ....

We were at the airport waiting for Harry's sis... Boy were we excited ? We had never met her before but we had only seen a photo of her and harry from when they were little in harry's wallet...

Thinking this I noticed a beautiful , quite charming girl running towards us and hugging harry from. . Only then it dawned on me that she was harrys sis...she was ALOT more then i had accepted... Then Harry introduced us as if she didn't knew us...according to Harry she was very fond of us... He also mentioned that she saw all our concerts and interviews and stuff ...so yeah she maybe fond of us then.....so as harry was introducing her i noticed Zayn suddenly tense up...

I being his best friend knew something was up with zaynster but this wasn't the right time to bug him about it..so Paul lead us to our bus and then we headed back to our place....gosh i was really tired....all the time in the bus i noticed zayn's eyes never left lux's face...and i knew what was up with him....

(a/n : guys lux's name is actually Alex... I feel weird writing lux ..what if one direction ever read this fanfic and they took it the other way round , lux i mean....so for now i am calling her ,writing her name as Alex or lexi...)