Chapter 8

For Reference Whisp looks something like this:

"oh its sparky sparky boom boom kid"

Everyone turned to me in the confusion and I heard Uraraka snicker. Ah.. I said it aloud again.. As she did with the others she burst into laughter after hearing my nickname for Bakugo too.

Except that at this moment in time it wasnt really funny and Bakugo was practically exploding with anger.

He raced towards me grabbing my shirt and pinning me against the wall. Wow his face is really close. Do boys from UA like to get up close to your face. Like hey I don't mind a good looking lad and I will admit Bakugo is not bad looking but he would look a lot better if he didn't always have his eyebrows furrowed and a pissed off look.

Midoriya panicked waving his hands up in the air, stuttering he asked Bakugo to let me go. Todoroki got into a combat stance ready to freeze Bakugo but I was not gonna have it.

"NOT IN MY APARTMENT!!"

Todorki froze still and Bakugo had somewhat relaxed his grip on me. The smoke from his explosions continued to be absorbed into my body and I glanced over at the others.

How can I resolve this without making a mess in my apartment. Midotiya seemed panicked but Ida and Uraraka were just confused. Ugh Im going to have to clear this up.

I used my quirk, making the smoke wrap around bakugos head and mouth which made him begin to suffocate. Maybe a bit much but it worked as he let go of me and began coughing.

I stopped it before he would make a mess and start throwing things around. And as usual he glared daggers at me.

Whisp jumped on my shoulders and glared at him back. Nice to know at least my quirk has my back.

"OK now that it's all died down and we are calm... HEY SPARKS WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!"

We were practically at each others throats bickering. Uraraka just sat in the background and laughed while midoriya was determined to stop us.

"h-hey you guys-s s-stop it"

We both turned our heads and told him to stay out of it.

"wait a minute HOW TF DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE I LIVE?!?"

It was a reasonable question if you ignore the screaming but instead of getting an answer or a reply back he just turned his head away. What reply is that?!?

OK I think that's enough, they should all leave I missed out on quirk training I need to catch up.

"hey guys I'm really thankful that you all came but I need to train my quirk so I'm asking you all to leave, don't worry ill come into school tomorrow"

And thus with a smile I kindly shoved them all out of my apartment. I raced towards my closet throwing on my sports attire Aizawa gave me.

The clothes aren't affected by my quirk so I can go all out. I followed Whisp as usual outside the apartment to a field in the back.

"OK Whisp you ready?!?"

Me and Whisp usually sparred together, she would get better at dodging and attacking and I would have better control of my quirk by using it to attack but also having to keep Whisp summoned.

I threw shards of smoke at her one after another, she dodged each one perfectly, no extra movements needed. I can't suffocate her since she's made out of my own smoke so I have to come up with something.

My quirk works a lot better on people than things, maybe that's why I would make such a good villain. But I have to find other ways around that.

I glanced at my surroundings looking to see if there was something I could use to my advantage. Whisp however went onto the offensive and pounced on me.

I jumped back and used my quirk to surround myself in smoke unconsciously. Wow my reflexes are getting better. Taking this chance I grabbed a chain that was behind me and wrapped it around my wrist.

Using my quirk to enhance the durability of the chain I began using it like a whip and attacked Whisp. She skillfully dodged each attack making sure to back away from any excess smoke that I could potentially attack her with.

I made some small sharp objects out of smoke, basically throwing knives but just random shapes. It would take too much time to make a definite object. I began throwing more and more.

If I keep going at this rate I'll juts run out of stamina and that means no more smoke. I ran straight towards her catching her off guard. She swiftly turned to her right making me run straight past her.

I punched a tree, using my quirk to help me break it, making it topple over trapping her between me and the tree. I cut a rope I made of smoke that was holding a cage I also made trapping her.

"I win!!!" I announced, smiling happily. I erased the cage and everything else making the field look as good as new.

"Hey Whisp I've been trying to work on something new. You wanna see??"

She jumped on my shoulder leaning forward to see what I was going to do. Just as I was about to show her my new trick I heard whispering.

"hey stop-"
"i can't-see"
"stop moving-"
"guys she saw us"

I turn my head to the corner of the building to see some shadows. Damn did they see me? I just used how many abilities?? T^T OK it's alright at least u didn't show the new trick.

"Whisp, kindly ask them all to leave"

I turned my back to them walking towards the back entrance to my apartment. I briefly saw Whisp race towards them. Uraraka attempted to pet her until they all backed away seeing Whisp turn into a panther.

They all turned and ran away and Whisp shortly returned to my side.

"What would I do without you Whisp?"