Chapter 31

Turning to face the person who attacked me I'm greeted by none other than Aizawa.

"I've trained you to use your Quirk to create things turning your smoke solid and Ive trained your body and combat skills to be able to survive without your Quirk so tell me Y/N what shall we do this time?"

Pissed off at his arrogance I threw a dagger made of smoke at him to which he skillfully dodged. I had expected that we would continue to spar but he stopped, repeating the same thing he always used to say.

" No not yet"

"What is it you want me to do for this training, dad"

He observed me quietly and pondered for a moment, no way this is so unfair, why does everyone else get to train with the cat squad and Im stuck with this lunatic. You'd think I've had enough of him through the years.

"Seeing as you can utilize your Quirk for the creation of things into solids, why don't you try turning them back into smoke for convenience"

I wanted to say I had already mastered it, that I had full control of my Quirk, every possible thing you could have imagined to be able to do with my Quirk i had learned, even as far as altering the atoms in the air, seperating the smoke. I had to. I shrugged giving up and for the rest of the day I struggled.

Struggled trying to not look I mastered my Quirk. He ordered me to through daggers upon arrows and creat things and disintegrate them in seconds, to only turn a part of it to smoke.

I had to actually make it look like I was struggling, I don't know about him but im not a big fan of acting and it gets tiring when you've been acting your whole life...

Whilst taking a break I tuned in to the forest that surrounded this cabin paying attention to the other presences that were occupying the forest just a few kilometres from the cabin. It was Dabi and Toga along with two others I wasn't quite sure of. Asking for a bathroom break I left the training grounds to meet them.

Upon my arrival I overheard one of the masked villains demanding that they attack immediately. I silent face palmed in my thought thinking that they must have recruited some dumb villains again. My hope regained when the other masked villain calmed the other telling him its not the time yet.

I make my presence known and see a smirk come across Dabis face. The two masked villains seemed confused seeing as a student from the hero academy approached them.

"You didn't inform them?"

"Your information is top secret Y/N, no one needs to know about our little mouse except me and Toga"

I scoffed at his comment and listened to him telling the villains that we were just going to send a warning signal. The masked villain is restless desiring action but Dabi orders him to be quiet and that we would only attack when all ten of them were to gather. Soon three other villains come apologising for being late.

I stay beside Toga as Dabi informs us that the success rate of the job depends on the experience we all have and about our first attack. Knowing my past experiences I silently chuckle gaining the attention of Dabi and Toga.

After our meeting I grabbed Dabi away from the others.

"Hey I need to know something seeing as I'm helping in this plan"

He tilted his head slightly a smile escaping his lips. Looking down on me he patted my head yet again.

"I know what you're going to ask and the only thing I can really say is I don't know if you have to reveal your identity BUT if the situation calls for it we expect there to be no hesitation Y/N"

"You know you should stop patting my head, I'm not much younger than you but I'm by far stronger"

He continued walking away..

"Sure... Sure.. Whatever you say princess"

My body shivered as I heard his new nickname but once I looked up he had disappeared. Quite annoyed I headed back to the training camp with Aizawa.

I want to learn something else, if I can become stronger than its worth it. I'll get Aizawa to spar with me, if my identity will be revealed by the end of this plan I'd rather have been able to atleast beat Aizawa and show my full Quirk potential. To show him how shit and pathetic of a pro hero he is...

Upon my arrival I saw Aizawa standing at the end of the field waiting for me expectantly. When he asked me where I had gone to I just said I went in the forest because I thought I heard something but no one was there. He merely nodded in approval and I took this chance to ask him.

"Hey, I want to spar, but if you beat me this time I promise I won't ask to spar again"

He took a minute to think about it but in the end I managed to convince him, Yeesss!!

"I would like to ask you not to go easy on me, treat me as if I were a villain trying to kill you"

He didn't say a word and only nodded his head. We both got ready to fight, oh this will be fun.

As soon as the battle commenced we charged at each other, Aizawa made sure to use his Quirk on me rendering my Quirk useless, well not like I really need it. But I did want to take the opportunity to show him my Quirk control.

We engaged in close range hand to hand combat. Dodging and attacking neither of us landed a hit. I swung around for a kick only for Aizawa to jump further away from me. From this distance it was clear I couldn't do anything without my Quirk so he took out his scarf hoping to immobilise me.

You know, I dare say that fighting Aizawa may be harder than All Might. Atleast with AllMight I would get the chance to use my Quirk.

The scarf headed towards me trying to wrap around me but I simply grabbed onto the end of it tugging it closer to me which brought Aizawa closer to me. Taking the chance to use his scarf I tried tying him up but it didn't work as it was his weapon and did what he wanted to.

Backing up I assessed the situation wondering how I would get closer to him, well guess I can only do one thing, cover his eyes rendering his Quirk useless. I suppose I should just tackle him no?

When i had decided what to do Aizawa had already closed the gap between us, fighting me head to head.

"Your mistake old man"

I quickly grabbed his scarf tossing it up in front of his face which blocked his vision of me for a couple of seconds. Once I got my Quirk I quickly crafted a dagger holding it up against his neck also making sure to keep blinding him by covering his vision in smoke.

I had won, unfortunately didn't get to beat him up buuutttt maybe I could next time we meet. He put his hands up in defeat and quietly muttered.

"Alright kid, I surrender"

It seemed a bit easy but I payed it no mind, I was almost certain that he just wanted to test my strength and how much of a threat I would be but it didn't matter too much for me, Im almost certain that I'll have to reveal my identity by the end of this. Things never go my way anyways.