Chapter 11

The smell of blood and antibiotics hit my nose,the smells I hated the most mixed together. I opened my eyes seeing an unfamiliar ceiling. Again. This is getting old,and I mean really old.

I attempt to pull myself up only to notice something weighing down on me. I looked down to see... Todoroki?!?!

Thousands of thoughts and questions ran through my mind, but the one thing that stood out the most was how innocent and cute he looked while sleeping.

Huh I guess it's nice to see him look so comforted and calm while sleeping, he always gives off an 'I don't care about anything' vibe.

I unconsciously starting petting his head, ruffling his hair softly. Whispering to myself I got carried away in my own thoughts.

"Wow his hair's a lot softer than it looks, and his face looks really-"

"really what??"

I panicked when I heard a voice. I stopped my hand retrieving it from on top of his hair.

He grabbed my hand midway sitting up in his chair. He looked me straight in the eyes, they didn't contain hate or discontent but it never looked like he was particularly overjoyed either. I can never read this kid.

"Continue what you were going to say"

My train of thought was stopped and I started panicking. What... What am I supposed to say? He's really good looking? But that would just make me look like a perv, I mean I did start petting his head while he was sleeping I probably already look weird.

I felt my cheeks burn and I knew I was blushing. Gosh what do I do? What do I say?? Upon seeing my facial expression he had let go of my hand and softly smiled to himself. What was that? Was that Todoroki?

I wanted to ask him why he made that expression or any other of the 2 million questions that laid on my mind but a certain disturbance interrupted us.

"HEY BITCH ARE YOU DEAD YET OR SHOULD I COME OVER AND KILL YOU MYSELF??"

You know for once I was actually glad Bakugo barged in, he finally had decent timing. We both turned our heads to face the spikey haired kid.

He began approaching me and Todoroki, please don't let him cause a commotion here and now. We are in a hospital come on!

I glared at him hoping he would get the message but he began stomping towards me even louder grabbing my arm and dragging me out of my bed while simultaneously pulling out all the tubes that were connected.

"Hey are you stupid?? You could hurt her, what are you doing?"

Wow isn't it nice that atleast one person cares about my wellbeing. However Bakugo just ignored Todoroki continuing to drag me along. When Todoroki had gotten too close Sparks threatened him with his explosions.

He turned to me and I just nodded letting him now to just leave him be and not cause another commotion. So he reluctantly nodded back accepting the fact that my fate was doomed and Bakugo continued to drag me holding a victorious smirk on his face.

"Hey fuckface, whaddya want? Where are you taking me?"

I just woke up! Can't I even take a second to hmm, I don't know, breathe? He didn't reply to my comment and I saw that he was leading me to the rooftop.

Once we arrived he pulled me to a corner out of sight and tightened his grip on my arm.

"Who are you??"

"Wha- what do you mean who am I?"

"I mean why were you, a student of US training to be a pro hero. Listening to orders from a villain that attacked us and almost killed All Might"

Crap!! I had Completely forgotten that Shigaraki had blown my cover before I fainted. Damn villain kid, I swear he's a good for nothing. But now I need an excuse. I can't just willingly accept the fact that I'm a villain that's  undercover but technically it's not of my own free will.

(addressing yourself here)
No, you can't tell anyone. No one can know what you did. Why you did it. He will kill them all.

I need more time to come up with a refusal but for now I'll just make something up.

"what do you mean? What are you talking about Sparks?? I don't understand"

He further tightened his grip on my arm even grabbing my other arm to make sure I wouldn't leave. He looked me in the eye but I wasnt going to back down. I stared at him back showing that I was confident and that my reaction was real.

He looked even more frustrated and he backed off scratching his head. Should I add more? To make it more believable?

"Bakugo... What happened before I passed out? I only remember Midoriya attacking that creature and you attacking the portal guy, did I do something before I passed out??"

Not going to lie, I think my acting was pretty on point. But it won't work for someone like Midoriya and certainly not Todoroki. Well guess I'll just escape these situations just like I've always had.

I thought it would be nice if I left him with a little parting gift this time.

"hey kid, thanks for worrying about me"

I smiled at him happily and patted his head. Wow his hairs kinda soft too. Not what you would expect since it looks all spikey and everything.

I saw his face flush red, probably out of anger whoops. Better make my way out of here quickly. I stuck my tongue out at him teasingly and turned to smoke heading towards my apartment. I need a break, and some food.

Todoroki's POV
I had followed them to the rooftop careful enough not to let Bakugo or Y/N aware of my presence.

He was crazy, she was in a hospital bed barely able to get up after suffering an injury and the first think he does when he sees her is grab her out of her bed ripping out all the medicine that's supposed to help her??

I noticed him getting increasingly angrier at her and saw her wince from pain. Damn that bastard of course she would still be in pain but I noticed his grip on her wrists were incredibly strong, is he trying to snap her wrists?!?!

I wanted to storm in there but I also wanted to know what they were talking about and where the conversation was leading.

I heard bits here and there and I pieced together what they were saying. I don't know if her answer was real or not though, she genuinely looked confused as if she doesn't remember what happened or she could just be faking it.

What angered me most was what she did to him afterwards though. She gave him a smile and a remark while patting his head.

What.. I thought she only patted my head, I still remembered the warm feeling of her hand gently stroking my head... Wait let's not get carried away. She teased Bakugo more until she turned to smoke and vanished. She really likes to do that...

I saw Bakugo almost blow up with rage so I turned around and let him be. What was that Y/N? I thought I was the only one...