Chapter 18

"haha.... Yeah yeah I know, I was a little occupied, so who is it today?"

I further approached him questioning our plans and what we were going to be doing. I reminded him of the UA Festival observing his reaction to see if he had any opinion on it. He made a boring comment about them being kids but said it gave us a good opportunity to kill some more useless heroes.

After a night of some *extracurricular activities* I arrived home exhausted. I would have never guess Stain would partner with someone. I first met him a while back after killing a hero, I proposed for a joint killing but he actually accepted. I know he's curious on who I am, he's asked plenty of times, asking why I shouldn't make my face known as a villain.

One time he tried using force trying to get some of my blood and paralyse me but I would just turn to smoke so he could never physically harm me. It was quite fun with him. It was like playing cat and mouse, he would always click his tongue or go into a rage when he couldn't touch me.

I've always wondered how he would react if he were to find out I was one of those little kids he mocked.

The Festival will begin soon, I have a plan on how to bypass the teachers but I'm not sure if it will work. I was thinking of making a copy of myself to go kill heroes just transferring my consciousness.

But if Aizawa catches me doing something suspicious or erases my quirk for some reason it would put me in an awkward position. How was I supposed to go kill heroes and stand amongst the teachers in the festival.

I could 'fake' getting an injury to skip it, no they might think it too much a coincidence and think it's an excuse. I guess we will have to try my first idea then.

Some days passed and the U.A Sports Festival was here. Security has been beefed up heavily and the Sports Festival is being broadcast live. Great, while everyone is getting ready in the waiting room I see Tdoroki call over Broccoli head.

I dismiss it giving myself the excuse not to get involved and head up to the teachers viewing spot. Giving a quick glance and wave goodbye at my classmates cheering them on I exited.

All of the new classes walk out onto the field. Midnight calls forward Spaks to come towards the stage. Katsuki goes to the stage saying he will place first, as usual. Laughing silently I lay my head back after hearing the first round was an onstavle race, well I can pretty much tell who the top 3 would be.

Laying back I glance at Aizawa who is surprisingly paying attention. I close my eyes transferring my consciousness to a smoke double off myself outside the stadium. Wow this is so cool!

Leaving the immediate area observing the new buffed up security I frown. Well isn't this just great. Me and Stain had agreed to kill separately during the time do the Sports Festival mainly because it was much quicker when we split up and also because I had my own lost to get through.

Without wasting another minute I headed towards the other side of town to get to my first target. I strayed onto the crowded footpath, with people chatting and talking everywhere, looking around for some blind spots

I spot my two tagerts. How perfect, a loving couple. No one knew who they were, they couldn't recognise them while they were dressed normally.

I've never been briefed on the heroes powers, I always had a list of heroes, their physical descriptions and locations I would find them. All For One used to think that it was a good learning experience, a mystery that I wouldn't know what I would be up against. A challenge.

I began suffocating one of them, thinking that maybe he would reveal his quirk or atleast his lover would. Watching him collapse on the ground from a distance, the other man didn't even flinch. I found it strange until his eyes locked onto me, no way is he really prioritising finding me before helping his lover??

I stayed observing the situation only to see the hero I initially attacked just get up not suffocating anymore, what is going on...

A bit distraught I turned around hoping to lure them into a back alley where I could take them on without any onlookers. Of course my plan was successful, the two young men followed me, anxious but also angry. Well yeah I did try to kill one of them.

I reached the end of the path and turned to face them. One of them had an expression of justice, I could tell he was determined to catch me. I simply grinned upon looking at them both before creating a scythe.

Within a blink of an eye I had appeared in front of one of the heroes slicing across his chest, his body going limp falling to the ground. His lover exclaimed in horror until looking at me again, this time with alot of fear in his eyes.

"aww... what? Is it the scythe?"

He probably pieced together who I was... But that's no fun! I playfully teased him all the while threatening his life with my weapon up against his neck.

Unexpectedly a snake had slithered into the path. Or should I say, many snakes. Distraught I sliced his neck killing him, letting his body fall limp to the ground lying next to his lover.

What a perfect end for two awful heroes. Glaring at the snakes, one of them approached me quickly attempting to bite me.

Seeing as this body of smoke I made was quite hard to control, the attack made it disperse bringing my consciousness back to the Sports Festival. I had 'woken up' just in time to see Sparks and Todoroki neck and neck with Broccoli head close behind.

Bored I requested permission from the teachers to get some air, of course they wouldn't leave me alone so they sent Aizawa.

I wasn't sure how I felt, I wanted to talk to him, to tell him everything, maybe they could even help me. But I couldn't, not only would that put me in alot of pain but everyone I care about would also most likely die.

I'm not overestimating All For One, if anything I'm overestimating the heroes and how much damage they could really do. I'm aware of All Mights weakness, he's basically dying. Anytime soon and he will no longer be a beakon of hope.

Just what I'm waiting for..