Chapter 28

The next day I entered the League of Villains hideout I saw Shigaraki sitting with Kurogiri across from him reading the newspaper. Shigaraki turns angry annoyed that Stain is all over the news instead of the attack and the Nomus.

He crumbles up the newspaper dissatisfied, annoyed that his plan failed and the fact that the World will never forget about Stain and that his efforts were undermined.

Suddenly not wanting to deal with Shigaraki I slip away unnoticed. I turned my phone on in what seemed like days and saw a text from Deku, coordinates. So I guess he just sent his location to all his contacts, well as long as he didn't directly call Todoroki.

I should still act like a good friend, judging from their injuries they are most likely in the hospital, atleast Ida is. I headed towards my apartment instead exhausted. I swapped places with my clone no longer needing her, hoping no one noticed.

Tired, I collapsed onto the couch only to be disturbed my a doorbell. Grabbing a pillow I covered my head hoping to ignore it and whoever it was to go away. The person insisted and so I stomped towards the front door slamming it open.

"What the hell do you want?"

Looking up my body unconsciously shivered upon seeing All Might. Why would he come here? What does he want? We stared at each other for quite some time.

I was going to wait until he said something or whatever it is he wanted, there was no way in hell I was going to invite him in.

"What do you want?"

"aren't you going to invite me in?"

"haah? No way" I crossed my arms standing firmly in place

"I see" he lifted his hand up to his chin seemingly pondering what to do next

"if there's nothing else please leave me alone" I slowly closed the door only to have it stop midway. I looked down to see his foot blocking the doorway.

"hey-"

Suddenly I was grabbed and thrown over his shoulders, he quickly raced out the building jumping on building roofs one by one.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL LET ME GO, DROP ME RIGHT NOW"

I kicked, punched and thrashed about, wow way to treat a kid. Eventually we reached a house I did not recognise. He opened the door to see none other than Gran Torino. My body immediately tensed up, why would he bring me to him? Did they find out my identity?

I immediately relaxed upon seeing Deku enter the room however I was still on All Might shoulders. Deku looked at me puzzled but Gran Torino only told him to go outside and continue to practice. I forgot everyone else was still out on workplace training, it's supposed to last till the end of this week no?

AllMight placed me down on the ground with no explanation and turned towards the door almost too hurriedly in my opinion. After he left it was just me and Gran Torino. I eyed him down as he sat on a chair drinking some water.

"Why am I here old man?"

He turned to look at me, hopping up off the chair he grabbed my hand in his.

"Child, how are you alive, how did you survive?"

"Haah, did you seriously drag me all this way just for me to tell you my past after you all decided to abandon me?"

I realised since a while that Deku didn't go out and practice. He was too curious for that, he was too smart about it. I could feel his presence lingering so I used it to my advantage. If I can manage to bring him to my side maybe things might change.

I dragged my hand out of his holding onto it tightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't die like I was supposed to but, the least you all can do this time is leave me alone, let me forget my past and look forward to the future now"

What kind of bullshit was I spouting? Hell I'm lucky if he actually falls for it, but he's too smart for that isn't he?

"Child... I didn't mean it like that-, alright I see if that's what you like we shall leave you alone"

Apparently I can be proved wrong. How? Why? You know what I should just shut up and be happy about it, maybe this will get them off my back for now.

His face dropped and I genuinely felt guilty for a bout 2 seconds then I got over it.

"Also my name isn't child, it's Y/N so please do your best to learn it"

I stated before turning towards the door and walking out. I passed by Deku on the way out, kind of bothered I waved at him whispering a silent congratulations. I'm not sure he would understand it but it would be nice if someone congratulated the boys on winning against a villain, even though he was far weaker than I expected.

How perfect is that, I lost my one good friend who I sometimes thought of as a father, I lost my privacy, my one secret I vowed to keep and Ive lost the freedom to even have a chance at love. I want to go to him, hug him and cuddle.

Todoroki....i wonder if he's okay...

It was the end of the week and everyone had come back to school. All our classmates were gathered around talking about their internship experience or else around the three boys curious about the hosu situation.

I overheard Todoroki say that Endeavor saved them from Stain, what bullshit is that? Annoyed I slammed my books on the table. Followed by silence everyone stopped to look at me. Pissed off and unable to listen to it anymore I stand up walking out.

On the way out I bump into All Might.

"Hey, I won't partake in the next class, I'm... Injured"

He looked at me suspiciously but then suddenly burst into his usual laughing happy face patting my back reasurring me not to worry.

As I headed towards my next class the rest of class 1-A followed in pursuit after they finished their conversations. The class was split into groups to pass through a construction site together. I sit by the back of the room observing everyone's improvements taking notes in my head whilst everyone else comments on who will win or lose.

They are all surprised by Deku's sudden improvement and his control over his Quirk once the race starts. Deku starts with a lead but then slips up, ultimately left in last place. After everyone's race he tells us all to prepare for the end of term test.

All Might approached Izuku after the lesson finished. I overheard them, All Might telling Deku to come to his place because he wanted to talk to him about the story of him and One for All. However, it was not something I wished to hear again so I disregarded it. I don't wish to hear of that 'things' story again, it makes him seem human in the beginning but I know the truth.

That he never was..