Chapter 26

'it seems Shigarakis plan has begun'

I commented slightly raising my eyebrow turning towards Akaguro. We continued through Hosu observing as Nomu began a rampage destroying the city.

Akaguro and I came across another 'fake' hero as he liked to call it. One that went by the name 'Native'. He prepared to kill the hero with his katana until we both felt another presence nearby.

He used his katana slashing ag the person knocking them down on the ground as well as knocking their helmet and glasses off. Thus revealing the young teenage boy, Tenya.

Feeling a bit shook and uneasy about having a classmate bump into us I pulled my hood further down making sure to use my Quirk to blur my face if there was a possibility someone would see me.

Thankfully to my surprise, Akaguro sees Ida and decides to let him go seeing that he's a child however my relief was quickly overruled as Ida's eyes burned with revenge. Getting up he states he's been looking for Stain.

The two stare in silence, Stain warning Tenya once more and turning to the other pro hero to finish the job. Tenya yells suddenly telling us his brother is a pro-hero named Ingenium whom we had already taken down and vowing that he will be the one to stop Stain.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised but I knew it was a spur of the moment kind of feeling. He was angered we had attacked his brother and surely after a while he would come to realise his stupidity of going after the Hero killer alone.

Stain observes him I'm assuming he came to the same conclusion I did, this kid isn't going to back up so Stain tells Ida to prepare for death. Although Stain has no control over me I still valued his beliefs, I didn't want to see either of them commence into battle but I wasn't going to stop them. If Ida dies from his stupidity so be it, I wasn't going to risk my identity for a young child's dumb idea for revenge.

The raging of the city became louder and louder, with the Nomu running wild and the Pro hero's coming here. I wanted to get this over and done with so we could leave quickly I didn't want to chance bumping into AllMight. It was quite obvious Endeavor had arrived, fire blaring all over.

Sighing I turned around thrusting a dagger into the pro hero that Stain didn't get to finish off. Another hero to amrk off my list, I was slightly smirking which Akaguro seemed to pick up. I nodded towards him as he nodded in response. I was propably just going to let them have their 1v1 watching from above.

Activating my Quirk I was quickly interrupted by Tenyas screaming again.

' YOU IN THE CLOAK! WHO ARE YOU??'

He seemed to be angrier, should I have not killed that hero in front of him. Pulling my hood slightly lower to cover my face I activated my Quirk slowly flying in the wind turning to smoke.

"Don't keep me waiting..... Akaguro"

IDA seemed to jump as I called Stain by his name, eyes seemingly more disturbed than before. I chose a perfect spot to view the battle and one which didn't allow my presence to be easily found.

Their battle began with Tenya engaging his Quirk kicking at Stain with high speed only to have Stain dodge all his attacks. Stain smashes Tenya to the ground stabbing his shoulder with his katana.

They exchanged a few words, most likely Stain discussing his beliefs. Uninterested I change my attention to the burning city of Hosu. Stain lucks the blood off his katana activating his Quirk which paralysed Tenya. Well, that was rather quick, I kind of feel sorry for the kid.

Stain just about ready to deliver the finishing blow is quickly punched in the face by a flash of light which reveals himself to be Izuku.... Hmmm.. The broccoli kid, he has inherited One for All, he may be a problem.

Deku checks up on Ida assessing the situation and yet again Stain exchanges words with the child. Deku announces that 'getting involved in other people's business is one of the principal qualities of a hero' earning a smile from Stain.

Another battle begins between Izuka and Stain, this is getting out of hand... They charged at each other, Deku isn't as stupid as Ida, he thinks things through. There's no way he would enter a battle alone unsure of the outcome even if he is obsessed with justice.

Izuku manages to get close to Stain running through the gap between his legs avoiding the katana and dagger. Stain attacks with his katana once again but Deku dodges it by jumping up into the air. Izuku uses his Quirk delivering a powerful blow to Stain.

Stains still unfazed licks his dagger activating his Quirk on Izuku. Observing Izuku I see the realisation in his face, damn he must have figured out his Quirk. Stain is impressed with Izukus actions and decides to spare him. Uneasy about the fact that Izuku had come I jumped from my spot exposing my silhouette to the two boys who lay paralysed on the floor.

"Akaguro, leave them. He most likely called for back up".

Startled by my sudden voice change he turned to me.

"yeah yeah, I'll just take this kids life first"

I was careless, I let my guard down a bit. As Stain approached Ida, Izuku continue to yell at Stain but to no avail. Suddenly a column of ice and fire attacked me and Stain. Stain manages to avoid it in the nick of time whilst he simultaneously grabbed me by the collar protecting me from the attack to.

"HEY AKAGURO WTF!?!?!"

Everyone seemed to jump at my shout including Stain himself.

"I know you wanted to protect me and all but I'm not some helpless fake hero and you didn't have to grab me by my fecking collar, you choked me!!"

Annoyed by the situation Akaguro shouted back and we began bickering amongst ourselves until another column of ice seperated us.

Finally diverting my attention to the other person who added themselves to equation I saw Todoroki....No..No..this can't be, why the hell is he here.

Shoto tells Izuku that his text message wasn't specific enough and caused him to be late. I wanted to go over there and rip Dekus limbs off one by one, how dare he call his friends into life threatening situations?!?!

Todorki attacks Stain holding him off with both his fire and ice powers whilst I go to finish off Deku and Ida lying helplessly on the floor. Stains combat skills pressurize Todoroki and for a sliver of a moment I swear I thought my body would unconsciously protect Todorki but I held back. I wouldn't interfere unless he was going to die, I can't reveal my identity.

Approaching Izuku, he suddenly activates his Quirk leaping into the battle. Startled I jump in between him and Stain knocking him from the air.

"Akaguro, I told you to leave before it would get complicated"

Both boys fall back and so do Stain and I. They seem to realise the truth about Stains Quirk to which Stain states that they are correct. Confused I look at them as they begin strategizing.

"What an utter waste of time"

I mumbled to which the two boys seemed to pick up on.

"Akaguro, I'll leave them to you"