Chapter 17

I woke up feeling rather sluggish. My alarm clock had practically been crushed by my arm trying to stop it. The silence and sunlight pentrated my bedroom. Blinking a few times to adjust my eyesight I looked around at my all too familiar mess of a room.

It was a weekend so I was thinking about cleaning up maybe or organising, my room at least. I reluctantly pulled myself out of the bed, Whisp forming on my bed jumping around excitedly.

Why was she so excited? I wasn't going to be doing much today, but tomorrow or maybe even tonight if I'm bored. I could kill some heroes. I remember the first few times I had been sent to kill heroes.

At that time I didn't want to summon Whisp fearing her reaction to my mass killing but I never realised, even if she is shaped as a cat and had cat habits, she's made of my smoke.

The most conscious she would have is my one, so I didn't mind when she joined me anymore. It was nice to have company, but I always made sure she stayed out of sight. It would be troublesome if someone saw her and linked her back to me.

I linked my phone to my speaker at the corner of the room blasting my favourite playlist, singing and dancing while organising my room. Days like these were nice, it was just me and Whisp. A day all to ourselves, I was pretty contempt.

That is until I had arrived at my closet, it was a mess and I was not interested in sorting out my old clothes from my new so I just shoved everything in closing the door as fast as possible. Ill deal with that when I forget about them and they fall on me later.

After quite a while my room was almost unrecognisable. Breathing a sigh of relief and wiping the sweat from my forehead I collapsed on the floor. I just changed my bedsheets I'm not gonna get them dirty.

I took a shower and again, had ended up in front of my closet. I had remembered what I did earlier and I knew as soon as I would open it they would all fall down on me. So I turned to the other side of the room and put on some clothes from a new pile. I'm a little lazy but im sure I'll thank myself later.

Bored with nothing to do I go to one of the spare rooms in my apartment. I had turned the whole room into a miniature library, the walls full of bookshelves and those bookshelves full of stories to tell.

I had a computer in the corner of the room along with a small shelf of games as well when I felt like a challenge. As much as I would love reading, playing games or even just sleeping I have to say usi6ing my quirk is the most fun.

One time I made a little obstacle course for Whisp, another time I had filled my apartment with many animals ranging from dogs to lions to even a panda. I've even tried recreating my parents. But there's nothing.

All I can ever make is a basic female and male silhouette, I don't think I've ever met them, or if I have I've forgotten them. One thing that I can say is that I can make a very accurate image of Todoroki that's for sure.....

Well in case I miss him, of course it doesn't beat pictures and certainly not the real thing but, atleast it can't be erased forever. Reading through one of my favourite books for the 100th time I noticed a note at the end. It was a note I wrote after the first time I read through it.

A wish I wrote, I wanted to live freely, find love, have a family. I guess nothings changed....

Shutting the book closed I heard a notification from my phone, checking the message I received I rolled my eyes. Oh come on I just got comfortable, and it's pretty darn late. Its really dark out, I have no other reason to go out but to.. Oh.

Dabi- 'Y/N it's time, I'm waiting~'

I dragged myself out of the library changing into a different and more inconspicuous outfit and headed out onto the balcony jumping down. I headed towards the back of my apartment, finding Dabi he held out a cloak and grinned

"We are expecting some good results"

"yeah? Well keep expecting"

I grabbed it tying it around my neck and walking off without turning back to see his face. He always made me sick. The cloak was a plain black, having a hood that covered my head and my face to an extent. The cloak reached down to my toes and covered the majority of my body.

I land in front of a house staring at the side window. Target locked I guess, getting up on the roof I slowly and quietly climbed down to the window smashing it and throwing in a little smoke bomb, of course it had poisonous toxins so it should incapacitate anyone within a few seconds.

After the cue I jumped in scanning the surroundings finding a body on the floor struggling, still coughing uncontrollably. He had looked up at me, trying to see the face of the perpetrator, using my quirk I had almost blurred out of my face with smoke making it unclear. Putting a finger up to my lips I made a shushing noise trying to keep him quiet while also grinning widely.

With ease I formed a scythe of smoke in one of my hands, quickly bringing it down slicing his head clean off. Oh yeah, I guess it's time I fess up. I'm one fo the top most wanted villains, the so called 'grim reaper'.

Jumping out of the house I land in an alley but see something fly towards me out of the corner of my eye. I tilt my head to the side, the knife just slightly missing my head. I looked back to see.

"Akaguro"

Relaxing my hands dissipating my scythe I approach him calmly. Well he would probably be known more along the lines of the infamous 'Hero Killer Stain'

"your late Y/N"