Chapter 9

Today was the day of the attack. I was briefed on the plan last night one last time.

*Flashback*

"anyone in particular you want me to hold up?"

Everyone was silent, some were deeply contemplating what they were going to do. Others looking forward to the attack. Just how many villains can this kid round up?

"The kids that have strong quirks and the pro heroes, they won't blame you since your still a student"

Shigarakis answer was far from satisfactory. That amounts to a lot of people. And if their plan is to scatter them around the USJ how am I supposed to stop all of them??

I thought maybe before the attack I could just mix some toxins in with my smoke and get everyone to inhale it. It won't act immediately but it progressively saps away their stamina and makes one drowsy.

That could work... But how would I get everyone to inhale it?

I talked to Kurogiri, maybe if I was to put up a smoke barrier before he teleports everyone around it would make it look like I'm trying to protect them.

Then he would just scatter the rest of us. The next question was who to stay with. Midoriya has All Mights power but he can't control it well and it has really bad after effects so he shouldn't pose too much of a problem.

Bakugo is crazy I don't think there's much I can do with him, I guess I could take away the smoke from his explosions but that wouldn't help at all.

"Kurogiri, send me with half and half. I'll keep an eye on that one"

He nodded politely and went back behind the bar. I saw Dabi approaching me. Oh please, I really don't want to have to deal with this one...

"looks like somebody is getting close to their classmates"

He smirked while taking a seat beside me at the bar. This place always gave me an eery feeling with all the villains and Shigaraki but let me tell you. Dabi was like the icing on the cake. He just gave off a really unsettling feeling.

"I have to get them to trust me do I not?"

His face showed disappointment. I know he was looking for a better answer, but hell if I'm going to start up a conversation with that one.

*End of flashback*

Alright, its now or never I guess. I arrived at the classroom and took my seat at the back. The class was rowdy and loud like usual but now something was different. There was a certain classmate that really started annoying me.

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE, AS YOUR CLASS PRESIDENT I DEMAND THAT YOU TAKE YOUR SEATS AT ONCE"

Is it too late to kill him? Yeah so our class voted on a class president and vice president.

As expected Aizawa informed us that we were to go to USJ for rescue training. It was a practical training area that was designed to simulate any kind of accident or disaster. We arrived and greeted a pro hero by the name Thirteen.

Thirteen gave a speech telling us that our lesson will be about wielding our Quirks for the sake of human life.how stupid. As if a hero can actually save lives, they just destroy them.

As if on que, as soon as Thirteen finishes her speech Kurogiri and Shigaraki arrive. Boy am I glad to see them.

I try to act surprised while everyone else grasps the situation. Aizawa finally realises that what's happening is real and he orders Thirteen to protect us.

Kurogiri approaches ready to warp us away but I swiftly put up my barrier unconsciously making everyone inhale the smoke. What happened next however I was not happy with.

We agreed on a distraction so I would lay down the barrier and Kurogiri would warp us away. But I didn't ask to be shot at!

I got hit in the arm by a villain with a gun. Putting down my barrier, Kurogiri takes the chance and warps us away. Before I knew it I was up in the air, falling. I had planned on using smoke to soften the landing but my arm was injured from an unexpected variable which I had not prepared for.

Oh I'm so getting them back for this. I thought it best to just fully turn into smoke and reach the ground but after only a few seconds my body unconsciously reverted back.

Wait what? Why can't I turn into smoke. I could turn body parts but not my full body why? THAT FUCKER!! HE DRUGGED THE SHOT?!?!

Well now I fall to my doom. I tried extracting whatever was in the bullet out of my system but it wasn't working. It must be part of his quirk. Hey how am I supposed to delay the heroes if you DRUG the person you  have on the inside?!?

With my working hand left I created smoke around me to absorb as much impact as I could. My eyes began closing. Wait what was in that drug..

I suffocated myself with the smoke to keep me awake. That villain.. I'm going to kill him. I turned around to make sure I don't slam my face to the ground and brace for impact.

Thankfully It didn't hurt too much. Wait, it didn't hurt at all? I looked up to see Todorokis face, again inches away from mine. Wow he looked worried, at first I thought it was for me but then I had noticed the increasing number of villains.

In contrast to my opinion though he just froze all the villains. He didn't even show any sign of fatigue, this is bad. He put me down after a while of me trying to convince him. It was just my arm that was injured I could still walk.

I sat down on the ground trying to find a comfortable position. He stood in front of me staring at me confused. I did ask him to keep a look out for a while but whys he staring at me..

I put my hand over my injured arm and activated my quirk. It took about 5 minutes or so but I managed to fully heal it, except for the drug inside me. I'm sure after a while it will wash away.

I still couldn't turn my body into smoke though... Todoroki looked at my arm in amazement. It did leave a mark, not a very noticeable one though. It would have healed better if I had more smoke...

"hey thanks for catching me, but we should get back to the others"

Todoroki nodded in agreement and before he got a chance to move I grabbed his arm and started running. I'm sure he could probably skate on his ice or something but it would be much faster with me.

I used my quirk empowering our legs and pushing us forward making us run almost as fast as Ida. I can't make us run that fast, it's his quirk after all and his quirk focuses on him being fast.

I was in front of Todorki while running so I didn't get a chance to see his face while I was practically dragging him along. I turned to see whether or not he was out of breath or if he wanted to say something but he seemed calm and he knew what I was doing with my quirk.

I smiled at him to reassure him only to see the same villain with the gun that shot me ready to shoot Todoroki.
My expression changed into panic, shit if he shoots Todoroki then he won't be able to use his quirk much either, but isn't that what we want?  Todoroki noticed my expression and turned around to see what was going on.

But he won't be able to heal up his wound if he gets shot..

I jumped on him hoping to help him dodge the bullet only to be shot in the shoulder this time. Oh this is getting old. Still on top of Todoroki I activated my quirk. My eyes lit up almost like flames made of smoke and I heard a grunt underneath me.

Well I guess it did hurt when I just pushed him to the ground. I covered his eyes with one of my hands. I'm sure he's never seen someone get murdered right in his face, even If it was a villain. I turned on my quirk and began suffocating the villain.

Hey let's try my little trick. I cut off his oxygen which led him to hallucinate. His face displayed a range of emotions. I smiled, oh I forgot how much fun this is. you know its a shame I never get to see these hallucinations. I'm always curious.

"Think a happy thought" i whispered and like that his corpse dropped to the ground