Chapter 21

I didn't pay much attention to the matches that didn't involve my classmates, I knew everyone's quirks, their strengths, weaknesses, how they work to even what happens when they use it too much.

They last battle was between Todoroki and Sparks. To be honest, it was pretty boring. Bakugo was shouting like a madman as usual, but Todoroki didn't use his fire. Did he think it was useless to use his fire against Bakugo? Or was the whole talk from Deku rendered useless? If that wasn't enough in their final blows it felt as though Todoroki was looking at me. Right before he attacked, disabling his fire Quirk.

That's impossible though, I'm basically in the sky, no one looks up in a stadium and even then I'm practically unnoticeable to the naked eye. But why do I feel like we made eye contact. Maybe I'm just delusional.

By the end Bakugo had won first place, Todoroki second and Birdbrains third. Quite unexpected but I guess others really couldn't find a way to counter his Quirk, how primative huh..

I left my spot jumping down to congratulate my classmates and cheer on those who did well. On my way there I was stopped by a pro hero.

"my what threatening eyes you have"

I turned around seeing Aizawa, ah what a sight for sore eyes. You know it's kind of funny, I'm sure he's realised it too but. He can't erase my quirk when it's in use, isn't that fun?how should I put it? It's like trying to erase a Quirk that makes someone inhuman, like the bird guy, or invisible girl. Hey I wonder what would happen if he tried to erase her Quirk? Would we get to see how she looks like? Would she be visible?

Smiling innocently I politely asked them to step aside, to which they firmly declined. Well that's no fun. I turned around to Aizawa giving him puppy eyes.

He used his Quirk on me, wow what a healthy father daughter relationship. I willingly surrendered placing my hand in front of me, being dragged away from the waiting rooms.

Walking away we were interrupted by a shout from behind. Looking behind us I saw Deku, Todoroki, Ida and Oraraka. Oh, great. More problems to deal with.

Aizawa stepped in front of me blocking my view and heading towards the students to talk to them. I see how you're gonna do it, well it makes sense to not give them a chance to talk to me. If I were an enemy I could take one hostage. Wow that's a good idea, it could be fun.

The pro hero tugged at my arms pulling me further away I stumbled after him, looking back at Aizawa and my classmates. I made eye contact with Deku, smiling at him and turning away. Cmon kid... Feel guilty. I need a reason to get out of this situation.

We heard another scream yet again and the hero stopped in front of me. Turning around I see Deku running towards me, I was going to say something but the hero pushed in front of me stepping in between the two of us.

Wow come on, your ruining the whole moment. He said some bullshit to Deku about how I can't be trusted or that I'm under investigation so I wasn't allowed to get close to anyone.

I glanced over at the rest of my classmates who shortly joined Deku in arguing with the pro hero. I glanced at Todoroki a few times, i would be lying if I said I didn't feel quilty about giving him a death glare. Was kinda harsh on him, he doesn't make up the rules of the game.

I looked down at my feet waiting for all this to be over, I wondered who would give up first the hero or the kids. Probably the hero, Deku can be really insistent when he wants to.

Unexpectedly I got pulled back from my hood, looking up I see Aizawa, he wasn't using his Quirk but he looked more dead than usual if that was possible. In the most dramatic way possible he dragged me away from the commotion, leaving the Pro hero to deal with the rest of my classmates.