Holding You Close

Louis
What's so fun about the cold weather and winter? Some may explain winter as the coldest season of the year in some parts of the northern and southern hemisphere, how winter may bring snow and cold temperatures, usually by strong winds. Maybe the thought of being snuggled up with family or loved ones while drinking a fancy beverage. Well, that's not the case, it's flu season. Every year when it gets extremely chilly outside and I wear multiple jackets, I still find a way to get sick. It's as if Mother Nature waits till this time around when I'm supposed to be around family and friends to get me feeling poorly.

"Want me to make you some soup, Boo?" My mother asked through the cellular device hooked up to the wall.

I sniffled my nose and agreed to her proposal, I hung up the phone and placed it back on the hook after discussing the food that will be done in an hour or so. My sock-covered feet paddled across the floor with each step I took, I tightened the blanket around my shoulders and held it close till the warmth was trapped beneath the material.

I pulled the laptop that laid on my coffee table onto my lap and clicked through some movies to watch. Deadpool 2 it is. The movie barely began and someone is already dying in a funny way, not that I like it—it's just Ryan Reynolds can manhandle me anytime—oh and he's just too damn funny.

I glanced around when footsteps could be heard running either in the movie or outside, soon my question was answered.

"Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling good?" Harry burst through my front door, the door seemed like it could have popped off the hinges from the strong impact, his breathing was harsh as he threw his arms up to catch his breath. "Your mom called me explaining everything, you know when it comes to you I come as quickly as possible," his body pacing back and forth.

His words made me gasp with raised eyebrows but he didn't catch on. He walked close to me with concern washed over his facial features, his eyes scanned my face trying to decipher the complication. I gave him a small pout and sniffled my nose only to find out it was stuffed once again. I groaned and threw my body back till it pressed against my couch, snuggling into my blanket even more.

"'M sick, Haz, don't get too close or you'll—"

Harry engulfed me into his lap and he cuddled into the couch and pulled me close. He didn't hesitate to nuzzle his head in between my shoulder and neck, placing a harmless kiss against my warm skin. My body shifted and squirmed trying to escape his hold, "Harry, you're gonna get sick," my body was already weak so giving up quickly wasn't such a bad idea, my body needs rest.

"I don't care, we're in this together, remember when I fell off my bike and scraped my knee? You did the same thing to indicate that I'm not alone, so hush and let me hold you."

With that, we cuddled and continued to watch the movie. The scene where Colossus is holding Wayne carrying him to safety dramatically and Wayne looks at Colossus and motions his hands' to scissoring each other sexually merrily. I burst into laughter and glanced at Harry, mimicking the hand motions. He gave him an enduring smile but looked slightly confused.

"Do you know what this means?" I asked dumbfounded, my index and middle finger spread apart and rubbing against my other hand

He shook his head, "No, but it looks funny when you do it," Harry chuckled as he copied my actions.

My mind completely forgot Harry is oblivious to most things sexual. As Harry's teaching buddy I cared to inform the younger man about scissoring. His eyes grew big after being fed the new information, a coat of crimson laid across his cheeks and ears.

"Will you scissor me when I'm ready?" Harry asked shyly, his gaze left my eyes and landed on anything else in the living room.

I couldn't dare laugh at the man for his unawareness of sexual positions so I simply held it in and calmed myself down. I gave his cheek a soft caress, "Something close to that but it's not called scissoring, love," I giggled as his cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"Can you show me what it is?" Harry asked as he glanced from me towards my computer.

I nodded and pulled the device up to meet both of our gazes and quickly typed in the words. Diagrams of how to scissor popped up including fully clothed women in the position, actual scissors scissoring other scissors, and unclothed women in the position.

"Oh, I love her eyeliner!" Harry clapped as the gif played over and over.

I smiled at my best friend and closed the tab, returning to the movie which is almost over. "I'm gonna hang out with Curtis next weekend," Harry hummed as he eyed the scene playing below.

"That's good, where at?"

"It's going to be a dinner party, Niall is hosting it," Harry seemed distracted, he tends to fall into a daze a lot.

"Maybe you and Curtis will scissor?" I chuckled as Harry's eyes widened brightly.

He let out a nervous laugh and shook his head. He didn't like the idea, "You know I'm not ready," Harry sighed pulling me close once again.

"Boo? You still up?" My mother's voice rang through the house.

I glanced over Harry's shoulder and saw my mother walking in with a big smile and hands full with a big metal bowl. Harry shoved my body off his lap and quickly went to help my mom who struggled to close the door due to the food in hand. I pouted when Harry's warmth vanished within seconds after leaving his spot on the couch. I climbed to the back of the couch and let my body bend over it dramatically.

"I'm super sick!" I groaned loudly.

"Louis, we talked about this, it's your allergies," my mother laughed as she placed items of healthy foods and medicines on the table.

Okay maybe I was being a little dramatic, but if my nose is stuffed I automatically think sick, not allergies. How can I be tuff and strong and then crying with a runny nose once I'm by a flower.

"It's okay, Lou, I'd take care of you even if you got a bee sting," Harry smiled as his fingers pinched my thigh, ouch.

"Oh hush, Harold, a bee better look both ways before crossing me," I smirked, my body soon fell on the floor once all my weight fell on one side.

I climbed to my feet and made my way to the table where my mom and Harry sat with everything opened and prepared. I leaned over and gave my mom a tight squeeze of a hug and kissed her cheek.

"'Missed you, mamaboo," I took a seat and dig into the chicken soup in front of me.

"So how've you boys been doing, anything new?" She asked.

I gulped the liquid down, "Nothing much, just been working and hanging out with Harry," I smiled, my mother smiled as Harry nodded while digging into his bowl of soup.

"Just like old times, you boys are attached by the hip," she beamed as Harry nurtured me by helping me drink my Gatorade, I couldn't resist so I just complied with him.

"Yup, just like old times," Harry smiled brightly as he capped the lid onto the plastic bottle.

Just a filler chapter :) xx T