Celebrations Call For Wine

Louis
I panted heavily as I pushed open the glass clear doors. My cheeks pinned up in a grin as I exited the familiar building with a box of my belongings. I quickly climbed into my car and drove to Harry's, excitement filled my body as I tried to obey the laws of driving. Once successfully making it home, we'll Harry's house, I parked the car and leaped out.

"Hazza! Open up—it's important—oh, hello Dusty," I gulped as the stray cat purred loudly while rubbing against my leg.

I scratched the feline behind the ear softly as the sound of the door being unlocked was heard. I saw a worried Harry with a blue towel wrapped around his body and head, holding his hair up. Did he just get out of the shower?

"Well don't just stare, spit it out, what's so important that I had to stop mid bath," Harry blushed as he held the towel around his chest tighter.

"I can't believe it, baby—I finally quit that crappy job!" I smiled brightly as my heart raced at the thought.

Harry's eyes nearly popped out as he gasped loudly, his hands covering his mouth, "Lou, I'm so happy for you!" His arms opened and engulfed me in a hug. "What finally convinced you to quit, if you don't mind me asking?" He mumbled into my hair as I laid my head on his shoulder.

I accepted the embrace and hummed into Harry's very warm skin. My arms squeezed onto his torso as he rocked me happily. "You." Yes, Harry helped me. My job wasn't the best, being an accountant is not so boring but not getting what you've been working hard for is. I've stayed many countless hours of overtime and don't even get the right benefits. I know my worth and what the pay is there is not adding up.

"Every day I looked at your sticky notes, they helped me get through most of my days," I explained as Harry blushed as grip loosened. "You told me to use my voice, I was given my voice for a reason so I did. I gave him a piece of my mind and a dash of sass," I smirked as Harry nodded his head with the biggest smile.

Harry has supported me through the hell jobs I've been through, this one is the worst. I know I deserve better and so did Harry. He constantly reminded me that I should get a better job and how I could grow so much with another company. I just didn't want to leave Liam, my cubicle, and having to start all over again. But maybe starting over and something new won't be so bad, it could better not only myself but the people around me.

"I'm so glad you gained some dominance, babe—you deserve so much, this will be good for you, promise," Harry smiled as he walked towards his fridge.

Being with Harry did help me grow, he's helped me gain control of myself and taught me that I shouldn't settle for less when I could be valued for doing more. Being there made me feel stuck, being with Harry makes me feel motivated, wanting to do more. He inspires me to go above and beyond.

"Let's celebrate, yeah?" Harry giggled as he held two glasses and a bottle of wine.

I nodded happily as we made our way upstairs. I kicked off my shoes and loosened the tie around my neck. I watched as Harry made a left towards the bathroom instead of his bed. "Where ya going, Harry?" I asked as Harry placed the glasses down on the counter.

"You interrupted my bath, so you're joining me and we're celebrating here," his teeth sunk into his bottom lip biting back a smile.

I watched as he slipped past the door frame, soon the familiar blue towel was tossed in front of me. Speechless and excited, I instantly kicked my pants and shirt off as they landed on the ground. I walked into the bathroom and saw the wine glasses filled and placed on the side of the tub with a smiling Harry who sat in the tub filled with bubbles.