Sinful Whimpers In The Morning

Louis
I stretched my tired limbs while yelling out a yawn. My hands rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as my vision adjusted to whatever light escaped the blinds shining onto my face annoyingly. My thoughts fought against as I pondered if I wanted to lie in bed all day or get up to wee, I rather not have a bladder infection so I chose to get up. I toed the blanket off while my hands grasped the tiny squared alarm clock beside me.

9:43 am.

I heave my legs at the edge of my bed while sitting up. I glanced down at my dangling legs, feeling intimidated so I stretched down just a little till my toes touched the floor. I smiled happily at the thought of getting taller, mamaboo did say if I ate my vegetables I would grow big and tall but it doesn't make sense. Harry rarely eats vegetables but he's as tall as a bean stock, the curly lad is all legs I swear.

"Fuck!" I yelled randomly, enlightened I wouldn't get into any fuss with any parent.

I tiredly walked past the dirty pile of clothes on the floor that refused to make it in the basket after my amazing aim didn't do any justice. After using the restroom, washing my face, and brushing my teeth I made my way out the door, my eyes recoiled down to see the familiar device laying on the ground. The feeling of warmth washed through my body when the memories of last night rolled in. The moaning and the anal sex that appeared on the screen. I shook the dirty thoughts out of my mind and grabbed the device in hand securely.

I reached the old childhood hallway and made my way to the kitchen, my hunger taking advantage of my state of mind with every step I took. I placed the laptop on the counter while my eyes scanned the packaged sugary-sweet cereals that laid neatly next to each other, I settled with Captain Crunch. Once I poured the cereal in, next was the milk because I'm not a crazy person who puts their milk in before their cereal. I took a seat in front of the device and decided to check the weather, maybe if it's not hectic I could go visit Zayn. My now sticky fingers grasped the top and pushed it open, the screen generated up as the black screen began to fade out.

"Right there, daddy!" The familiar voice whimpered as the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the kitchen echoing off the walls and into my eardrums as it exited out the speakers of my computer.

Forgetting to exit the website from last night, the video continued to play where it left off. A middle-aged man mid-stroke in some twinks ass. My eyes seemed to never leave the screen as the cameraman got closer and closer to the event happening. It's been too long since I last had some time to myself or gave myself a good wank, for health purposes, I let my eyes trail around the twinks ass and sweat covered body as filthy moans escaped his mouth.

My mind got the best of me, the thought of being in tight heat made my cock twitch. I grabbed the laptop and quickly ran to the living room knowing there is a small bottle of lotion for my needs. I placed the laptop on the coffee table and leaped happily on the couch, relieved when the moisturizer came into view. I pumped some of the thick liquid into my palm as it snuck its way into my pants to grasp my semi-hard cock.

A few tugs were all it took to make my throbbing dick fully hard as the moans exited the speakers of the laptop. My fingers gripped tighter with every pump as my body got hotter and hotter by the second. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as I flicked my wrist faster around my erection. I pushed my sweats down to my thighs as my cock sprang out, perked up excitedly. Pre come oozed out the top slowly, glittering as it slowly dripped down my shaft.

"So fucking hot baby boy," the man grunts.

My chest rose and fell quickly with every stroke and every twist. My hips buckled into my hand as my thighs shook from the feeling, missing it dearly.

"Are you about to come daddy?" The twink groaned.

My breathing was shaky as the pressure from my lower abdomen built up, overflowing with the pleasure and relief I'm receiving. My thumb grazed over the tip of my leaking cock causing moans to escape my mouth. Beads of sweat built up on my forehead as I got closer to my climax, the shirt that hung loosely around my body has now clung tightly to my sweaty chest.

My eyes squeezed shut, only seeing vivid colors as the pleasure overpowered my body as I let loose. White streaks left the tip of my cock as moans left with every breath. The warm liquid landed on my now stained shirt as I jerked off my now soft shaft. It laid tiredly down as I groaned at the mess I've made on myself. I tucked myself back in and dragged the filthy shirt that covered the upper half of my body. I exited the website and cleared my history, yes I know I live alone but mamaboo seems to pop up whenever. Thankfully, not today.

I grabbed my shirt and headed to my bathroom to take a quick needed shower. Once I was to my feet I noticed the lighting was brighter in the room, then it dawned on me that I never shut the curtains. I quickly ran to the cloth and squeezed them shut in one swift motion. I hoped no one saw me wank off to porn, that would be humiliating, little did I know Harry was sitting in the front row throughout the small show.

Hope you enjoying the book so far :) xx T