Your Touch Gives Me Pleasure And Pain

Louis
I pulled into the parking lot and pushed the gear in park. Harry sat beside me unhooking his seatbelt. I glanced around the area filled with people walking in and out of the two-story building. The mall. Harry decided he wanted to go a month early for Christmas shopping before everything was gone or out of stock in December.

I walked closer to the building side by side with Harry. His eyes twinkled as they scanned the multiple stores and people. The words on the sign explained different percentages off.

We looked through the windows and walked into a shoe store first. I immediately went straight to the Adidas section, I picked up a pair of all-white NMD_R1 sneakers. The beautiful shoes sparkle bright snowy white. I grabbed the tag and read the price.

"One hundred forty dollars," Harry read out loud.

Thoughts ran through my mind quickly, debating if the shoes were worth the money I don't have. I could wait till they go on sale next year or I could buy the shoes and be short on my mortgage. I chose the first alternative and waited for Harry to be done skimming through the shoes by the window, but he wasn't quite paying attention to the sneakers.

I followed his gaze and it was stuck on Victoria Secrets. Why was he looking at that store? Maybe shopping for his mom?

"Do you wanna stop by over there?" I asked, he nearly jumped out of his socks.

"Um—if you don't mind," Harry smiled bashfully.

We walked across the hall towards the big store with lingerie mounted onto the walls. We walked through aisles of nightwear, pants, shirts, perfumes, and panties. Wow, a lot of these panties are practically a piece of string attached to lace material. What is this going to cover? I scoffed at the itchy material and showed Harry.

His fingers danced across the different variety of panties, he looked intrigued in a pair of black lace boy shorts, of course, you can see right through the underwear. He gave them a cheeky smile and placed them back down.

"Ready to go to another store?" Harry asked while running a hand through his not-so-short waved hair.

I agreed, we headed out of the store and began to walk to yet another shop. Maybe I should get Harry those panties for Christmas? Wait, they probably are not even for him. But he eyed them for way too long to not like them. Fuck it I'm going to buy them.

"Shit, hey Haz, wait for me here, I left my wallet in the underwear store, be right back," I rushed out.

I quickly went to the panties and grabbed them and dashed to the cashier. I placed the fabric down in front of a wide-eyed woman who looked concerned from how heavy I was breathing. I gave her a small smile as my chest bounced up and down.

"Today is the last day to get the full set, for only ten more dollars you can get the knee socks that clip-on!" The lady smiled brightly while pushing the clip-on knee socks closer to my bag slowly.

Might as well, I nodded as she clapped her hands loudly. She scanned the clothing and placed it in a bag. Shit, how am I going to walk around with this bag without Harry finding out? Once he sees the bag, he's going to know it's for him.

"Is there any way you can ship this to my house?" I asked.

She nodded, she gave me a slip of paper to fill out including my home address and telephone number. I swiped my card and waited for the transaction to go through. Yes, this put a dent in my pocket but I'd get Harry the world if he asked. I just want him to know that he's appreciated and loved by a lot of people, especially me. I'm the luckiest man in the world to have him as my best friend.