Research

Louis
"Alright, see you tomorrow Li," I waved goodbye to the built brown-haired man as we parted ways to our cars.

I climbed into mine and quickly threw the stack of papers in hand in the back seat. It was Friday which meant no work tomorrow, time to sit back, relax, and exercise. Might try something new tonight, who knows. I buckled up and put the car in drive as I made my way home.

The clock struck six pm by the time I made it through the traffic, I sighed in relief when my home came to view as I got closer. I pulled into my driveway happily as I hummed along to the music that died down from the speakers. My feet scraped against the concrete as it brought me closer towards my front door, I pulled my house key into the slot but the door just pushed open, I swear I locked it before I left home.

I peeked my head in and saw Harry sprawled on my couch with my computer on his torso. His slightly long curls laid across the couch pillows as his white vans laid on top of each other on the arm of the couch. I closed the door to make a loud clicking noise-causing Harry to jump a bit, his body jerking up as his eyes widened.

"Louis!" Harry yelled from his position on the couch.

I walked over and snatched my computer from his grip. I placed it down in front of the coffee table that sat in the middle of the living room and turned my body towards Harry who held red cheeks and a small smile.

"Can you warn me next time you break into my house and sneak on my computer," I chuckled as he pulled me down on top of him into a grip tightening hug.

"First, I didn't break-in, I let myself in with the key you gave me," he smiled as my chin rested on his chest, his head down as his chin pressed down on his chest also, his eyes looking down at mine. "Second, I didn't sneak, I simply typed in your password that you don't hide from me and did some research on some things for my date tonight," Harry explained as I nodded my head.

"Sometimes I can't stand you, Haz," I laughed as his thin eyebrows furrowed down quickly.

"Then sit down then, or lay if you insist," he smiled as his hands rubbed down my back.

I swatted his hands as he got lower, a loud laugh escaped from both of us but mine was forced. The heat his fingers brought against my skin was something I wanted again. That feeling felt thrilling, it was so simple yet held so much power.

"So are you ready?" Harry's voice broke my train of thought as I looked at him with curiousness, I don't remember going anywhere with Harry tonight.

"You said you would drive me to my date to make sure he isn't a killer," Harry's eyes soften as his bottom lip jutted out, he knows what he's doing. Now that I look, I see Harry dolled up, a check trucker jacket wrapped around his arms, a loose white top tucked into his light washed jeans, the outfit was quite cute.

"Haz, I thought you were playing around, that's a forty-minute drive—"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Haz, I thought you were playing around, that's a forty-minute drive—"

"Please Lou, I won't ask you for anything else ever again, ever," his pleading eyes looked like puppy's eyes when they're in trouble, fucking hell.