Decisions After Decisions

Louis
"Has Harry arrived?" As his honey gaze lingered on my exposed hot flesh, his brows wrinkled. His features were obscured by an irritated expression.

He stood impatiently between me and the door. The cool breeze brushed over my skin as it pushed its way through the cracks. "You should know the answer by now," I grumbled as I shut the door behind me. His foot stomped in front of the door, preventing it from closing.

As he peered through the crack of the door, he stated, "Look, I know you don't like me—I just came to visit him."

Actually, I think this is the first and only time we've ever spoken. Right off the bat, we've exchanged hateful stares and glares for having to share my best friend. Harry has attempted to hold a group discussion with all of us, but each time one of us walks away. We couldn't converse or even be in the same room, and just thinking about him gets me upset.

"What are you doing here, Curtis?" Harry said, his worried eyes glinting between him and me as he straightened the shirt around his waist.

Instead of slamming the door shut as I would have preferred, I opened it to allow Harry to properly talk with the obnoxious bloke on the other side. He grumbled, "I missed you—came over to visit you and you weren't home—knew it was either work or here." "I phoned Niall to ask if you were scheduled today, and he said you were most likely at Lewis'," he scratched the back of his neck, his gaze lingering on my neck.

Harry's hair was pulled back into a sloppy bun, and his palm clutched my shoulder as he tried to support himself while slipping on his shoes. "Give me a minute and I'll meet you outside, okay?" Harry smiled at Curtis, who nodded and took his foot out the door frame.
Harry's hand caressed my shoulder a little slower and softly after the door was entirely closed. I noticed the sad smile over his lips as I looked at his fingers as they examined my skin. "Haz, what's the matter?" I inquired.

You'll get to know a person's expressions and behaviors if you're around them practically every day. I know Harry like the back of my hand and he doesn't want to go with Curtis. Is he forcing himself to go Curtis? "It's nothing—I'll give you a call later, okay?" Like before, Harry planted a kiss on my neck. I stood there watching as he opened the door and then turned around to say, "Nice love bite, Louis," winking with a tiny smile.

I dashed to the nearest mirror in my house as soon as the door shut. I looked down at my neck, and sure enough, there was a dark purple bruise right there on my skin. I can still see Harry's little grin when he realized the love bite. Curtis must've witnessed the love bite because it was so clear to the public. That explains why he kept staring at my neck. Little does he know.

~~~

"I know mamaboo, I've already met with three people for the house, I believe selling it and moving would better me, the job seems so good—I can feel it," I explained the situation to my mom. She didn't mind me selling the house, she wanted to get the house off her hands at the end of the day for the longest, that's why I bought it off her in the first place.

I haven't spoken with Harry in a few days, which means I haven't had the chance to tell him about the moving issue. I contacted my employer, who stated that everything is falling into place and that they are looking forward to working with me. "If you believe in your heart that this job will do you justice, then by all means, boo." Her encouragement echoes through the phone. Nothing beats a conversation with my mom; she always knows just what to say to make me feel better. We talked about health, family, when I'll start my own family, and why a good-looking guy like me is still single.