Don't Be A Sore Loser

Louis
I clicked off the tab on my computer and logged out of work. To maintain my job while selling the house the company agreed to let me work from home till the house is officially sold and I'm settled into my new home. My fingers typed across the keyboard and looked under the saved houses. I've applied at a couple of houses near my work site and gotten only a few responses back. I'm not too worried because I have a couple of months to look, if worst comes to worst I'll just rent a room out there. The beautiful furnished wood across the floors in the image of the house caught my eye. I can just imagine hearing Harry's feet run across the floor as I chase him throughout the house. The thought of coming home to a smiling Harry with nothing on but bare confidence in his smirk made my cheeks hot.

What happens if Harry and I lived together, we see each other all the time and we're at each other's house most of the day. It wouldn't be any different than now. We'd wake up in the same house and talk about our days at work and how the drama between him and a customer unraveled. We'd discuss how tired we are from how late it is just because I wanted to watch a movie marathon. We could laugh at one of Liam's crazy stories of how he got high with his best friend's grandma and woke up in his neighbor's bathtub. I chuckled to myself as I scrolled through the description.

'Kid-friendly and safe'

The thought of children filled my head. What if Harry and I adopt a kid? Not as a couple--it's so common for best friends who sleep with each other to adopt a child and raise it together as a big family. What if Harry brings Curtis along with him, I'd be thrown to the dirt, we're not even together why should I worry about being thrown to the dirt. I'm worried because I found myself on this stump of being in love with my best friend, Harry Styles.

"Are you still watching porn?" "If so, I'm totally joining," Harry chuckled as he placed one arm over my shoulders as I fell back into his chest on the kitchen chair with a hand covering his eyes but his eyes peering through the gap of his long slender fingers. I softly grasped his arm as I shook my head at his remarks.

"It was just a phase," I giggled, as Harry's eyes squinted with a broad smile and he joined in the laughter. "You kinky little tink, you wouldn't know how to manage yourself watching porn with me, you'd come first," I mocked as his cheeks flushed scarlet as he stood firm.

"Would you like to shake on it?" Harry's brows furrowed and a grin crossed his lips. I tightened my grip on his hand as I shook it. As Harry snatched my computer and grabbed my hand as he walked out the door, the temperature in the room immediately soared. I questioned him, but all he did was smile and lead me across the street to his house. Harry pushed me inside while clutching the computer to his chest. He sat the Computer in front of his television. I stood there watching him connect cables from his television to my computer. As he switched on the television, Harry instructed, "Close the curtains."

Is this going to be how I spend the rest of my day? With Harry, teasing and watching porn. This seems immature, but it's a lot of fun and exciting. I dashed over to the blinds and grabbed them with both hands, squeezing them shut until no sunlight shone through. "Make sure the latch is locked!" As he scanned through the internet, Harry screamed from his seat on the floor. I did as instructed and secured the door's latch; the thought of locking the doorknob itself had not occurred to me due to the rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins. When I got back to my seat on the couch, I spread my legs so Harry could sit between them.

The television screen began to share room with the computer screen, and anything Harry typed on the computer was mirrored on the television screen. I stood there watching as he entered a pornographic website and looked through a plethora of videos. He clicked on "Fucking my boyfriend until he creams, homemade."  I sarcastically shook my head at Harry's choice of video, he tried to hide his grin. He nuzzled in between me, his back pressed against my chest, I patted my thigh. As two older guys lay exposed and nude against the bed, the amateur video began to play. In a moment, my gaze shifted from the man's chest to his junk, which was long and thick, much like Harry's. As they began to make out across the screen, my cheeks were scorching red.