Time Skips When I'm With You

Louis
"You, me, dinner," Liam's pointer finger tapped on my chest with every word.

I scoffed at the man and shook my head with a laugh. Liam has been in my cubicle for the past thirty minutes trying to avoid work drama between others, supposedly he mixed everyone's mail and now some people have to stay after work to clean the mess. Of course, I gave him the idea but I didn't know exactly that he was gonna follow through with the plan that I begged him to do for my own boredom's sake. I turned back in my chair to face my computer, typing in a quick document.

"Sorry Liam, you're just not my type, shucks," I flashed him a phony pout and turned back to continue what I was doing before.

I heard him gasp and soon I was swatted from the back of my head, I glared towards the brown-eyed man and flipped him off. Physical contact and playful abuse is a big part of our friendship.

"Not with me, smart one, just be my plus one, my friend is going to be cooking and he needs my help. He once sent me a picture of his turkey and let me tell you.." Liam leaned over close to my ear, "It looked bland and flavorless!" He yelled.

I shoved the man away from my now beating eardrum and scolded him. Liam is like a puppy who can't sit still or acts as if he's never taken a nap and is running off five-hour energy. I watched as he explained more stories of his friends' flavorless food and how he can't survive eating that food, I couldn't help but laugh.

"When is it?" I asked while checking my schedule, Harry and I could be doing something who knows.

"Tomorrow, Saturday—and you have nothing to do, I already checked your computer schedule!" Liam smiled brightly as he walked backward out of my cubicle playfully shooting finger guns at me.

I laughed when his back bumped into the wall from lack of vision, "Stop going through my things, Payno!" I laughed as his body disappeared as he walked away.

I turned back and tried to focus on sending the document to the boss but my eyes traveled to the sticky notes tapped around my screen. There were either things to remind me or little notes from Harry.

'USE YOUR VOICE, TAKE CONTROL XX HAZ

'IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU'RE CUTE
p.s if you're not Louis, this doesn't concern you xx Haz

'HARRY WAS HERE, LOUIS WAS THERE, HERE'S A DRAWING OF YOU IN YOUR UNDERWEAR'

My eyes trailed to the terrible stick figure Harry drew with a pen on the pink sticky note. I couldn't help the smile that plastered on my lips, Harry is the best of them all, I'm thankful for him so much.

Wait.

Harry will be busy tomorrow so tomorrow will be perfect to go out and distract me. I planned on eating ice cream for dinner till I passed out watching movies.

~~~

Liam stood beside me waiting for the front door to be opened. I scanned over his outfit, thank goodness the party is casual. I decided on a black jean jacket, black skinnies, and my white vans. My hair remained a fringe due to the weather putting it through hell. It was nearly six in the afternoon when we arrived at the house.