Library Kiss

Summary: Eda and Serkan share a heated moment in the Library.

[A what if scenario]

"Are you even listening?" Eda demanded.

She doubted it. She has seen that look from Serkan before, his eyes captivated.

"No," Serkan answered, all he could focus on were her lips moving. Remembering the taste of them, the feel of her lips beneath his.

For once in his life, he stopped listening to his mind and listened to his heart.

Eda gasped as Serkan's lips pressed against hers suddenly.

Her first instinct should have been was to pull away but it wasn't. Her body moved closer filled with yearning.

She should push him away. They were no longer together. A Choice he made for both of them. He had no right to kiss her.

She raised her hands to push him away but instead, her hands fisted his coat and she pressed her lips back against his.

She pulled on hid jacket, pulling him against her.

Her body filled with want as he pushed her back against the bookshelves, his body pressed against hers.

Eda had missed this. The feeling of Serkan's lips against hers, his body pressing into hers, the feeling of him surrounding her. The feeling of being consumed by him.

Eda allowed Serkan to coax her mouth open and his tongue swept into her mouth, tasting her more.

Despite her anger, she gave in to her attraction and feelings, allowing Serkan to consume her every response once more.

A/N: I might return to this and expand on it more. I haven't decided yet.