Serkan Bey

Summary: Eda makes the decision to forgive Serkan but not before having a little fun first.

A/N: This was a request from a friend about Eda teasing Serkan by calling him Serkan Bey and it spiraled into office smut. 

[WARNING: SMUT]

I wrote this awhile ago before the Edser reunion. 

Eda watched Serkan from her desk through the parted doors to the conference room. He looked stressed but God, did he look good and he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

There was something so empowering to know that she consumed him so completely.

Ever since she learned the truth, he's done everything he possibly could to earn her trust back, to prove that he loves her, that out of everything in his life she was the one he considered important, most valuable, irreplaceable.

It was impossible not to see how much he loved her. He made a mistake trying to control her by taking her choice to be with him away. However, she admitted to herself that he shouldn't have to pay for a mistake for the rest of his life that he made because he loved her.

Still, she did enjoy making him sweat, her anger had faded away and now all that was left was the contract she made him sign. It would be fun testing him, seeing if he would go against it.

She knew he wanted to but Serkan didn't always do what he wanted.

Serkan followed his written contracts, he was logical in that way but she didn't want him to be logical. She wanted him to give in to his passion and his desires.

She was going to have fun pushing him to his limits.

                                                                                        ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ 

"Eda, I need a copy of the blueprints of the land for the client. I also need a drawn-out drawing for the plans." Serkan instructed, as Piril and Engin stood and left, leaving the conference room.

"I do not work as your assistant, however. " Eda stood, she planted a hand on the table and leaned toward him. "I might consider doing this for you if you say please, Serkan Bey."

Serkan's eyes snapped to hers, his brow furrowing. He had come so accustomed to her anger since she learned the truth.

When she spoke it wasn't filled with anger, maybe he was looking at it wrong or he was hoping too much but he would swear she was flirting with him.

And the way she said Serkan Bey had a flash of want hitting him so strongly, he had to tell himself that he couldn't act on his desires.

Eda flashed him a smile and Serkan watched as she walked away, his eyes moving over her. He licked his lips self-consciously.

It continued like that throughout the day. Eda would find excuses to come into his office. Always addressing him as Serkan Bey and by this point, gliding her hands across his arm, leaning close, lips brushing his ear. Serkan was sure she was flirting with him.

Still, he was uncertain how to proceed. The last time she called him Serkan Bey was when she was trying to put distance between them. Now, she was saying it in a different context and he was powerless to its effect on him. He was thankful the office was filled with employees because he wasn't sure if he would be able to keep himself in check otherwise.

"Serkan Bey, I've arranged a lunch for you. Your reservation is in an hour," Eda stood in the doorway.

"Cancel it," Serkan told her. "I have a lot of work to do. I haven't been able to focus."