Elevator Kiss

Summary: This is just my take on the elevator scene

A/N: I know this was supposed to be an office smut one but the muse had other ideas. Also I wrote this before the next episode aired. 

The restaurant was on the 25th floor.

Why did it have to be on the top floor?

She turned back to Serkan.

"Okay, let's go, forget it." Serkan turned away.

Eda looked at the bank of elevator doors quickly then back to Serkan. "You can't do that, wait a minute."

Serkan turned back around.

"We have already arrived, you cannot go back. And also famous. The world-famous chef has prepared a dish for us. It will be bad if we're not there." Eda gestured to the elevators. "Take the elevator and I'll take the stairs."

"On the 25th floor?" Serkan asked skeptically.

"Yes," Eda answered, looking around for the stairs.

"I did not bring you here to suffer," Serkan said, hating the idea.

"I will rise, however, this is not a problem." Eda continued looking around for the stairway.

"Should we try?" Serkan nodded toward the elevators.

Eda looked at him surprised. "No, I can not. You know." She took a cautious step back.

"Eda," Serkan stepped toward her, closing the distance between them. "We didn't even know each other back then, but we got it over with."

Eda nodded, looking down. "I know, But I feel very bad," she confessed. "Very bad, though. You do not know."

"Okay." Serkan nodded. He refused to pressure her into doing something she did not want. "I will not insist. Let's get back to work then."

"Let's go and try." Eda blurted out when he started to walk away.

Serkan paused. "Are you sure? We can refuse."

"I'm sure, let's go," Eda said, even as she could already feel the fear creeping up.

Serkan walked back to her. "Let's go," he took her by the hand to the elevator, he turned back walked backward into the elevator. "Let's go.

Eda hesitated between the doors, her head screaming for her not to go in.

Slowly she stepped into the elevator.

Serkan urged her closer. "Calm down. Good." he released her hand. "Now I'm going to push all the buttons, okay? Therefore, we can leave at any time, if you want, or when you feel bad."

Eda's eyes flickered over the closed-in space as he spoke.

"Good?" Serkan asked concerned.

"Good," Eda nodded quickly, trying to push down her rising panic.