Giving In To Love

A/N: This is just my take on what happened in between Edser officially getting back together.

Warning for Smut and emotions.

This is roughly edited because I had to take my mom to her doctor's appointment.

"I need to see the tattoo."

Serkan's words echoed in her head, her heart pounded against her chest.

If she showed him the tattoo that was it. There was no turning back?

Was she ready for that? Was she ready to forget the pain, the anger, the regret? Was she ready to leave it all behind and embrace the love in her heart? Was she ready to let her fear go and trust him not to break her?

Yes, she was.

Keeping her eyes locked with his she held her hand out to him.

Serkan slid his hand into hers, and allowed her to pull him inside, he shut the door behind him. His hand tightened around hers, lacing their fingers together as they started up the stairs.

Eda led him into her room and shut the door behind her. Serkan released her hand to draw her into the circle of his arms.

One arm circled her waist while the other cup her cheek, his rubbing across her smooth cheek.

God, she was even more beautiful than the day he first saw her, and her eyes, those beautiful eyes captivated his soul. She had his heart, mind, body, and soul to do whatever she wanted with.

Eda cupped his face, her nails scratching through his beard.

Serkan closed his eyes at the feeling, letting himself just be taken over by her closeness and her touch.

Serkan pulled her more against him, arms wrapping her in a warm embrace. Eda wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging tightly to him.

Serkan tucked his face in her neck and breathed her intoxicating scent in.

"I know we have a lot to talk about," Serkan said, pulling back, his fingers trailing through her soft hair. "And we can't just sweep everything under the rug but can we just have tonight? Can we keep it simple and just be two people in love spending the night in each other's arms?"

Eda leaned up, pressing her lips against his, she pulled back a moment later, a soft smile playing on her lips. "Let it just be us tonight, following our hearts."

Serkan's lips met hers in a slow kiss, her hands traced his arms while his smooth over her back down to her hip and back up, his hand slipping beneath the fabric of her shirt.

Eda had almost forgotten the way his hand could nearly expand her entire back, the heat from his hand was sinking into her skin. Her lips parted on a sigh and Serkan took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, his tongue slipping inside and plundering her mouth.

Sher gripped him tighter, arching into him. She felt like she couldn't get close enough, breaking the kiss she held his face in her hands, her forehead pressed to his. "Do you still want to see it?"

"See it?" Serkan's mind was muddled and all he could think about was Eda's warm skin beneath the palm of his hand, and the taste of her lips, her soft body pressing into his.

"Our tattoo." Eda's smile widened as his clear confusion.

Serkan nodded abruptly.

Eda reached for the hem of her shirt and lift it slowly, pulling it over her head. Her breasts were encased in a black bra and just beneath her left breast was their tattoo.