-1-

There was a loud banging on the door. Taehyung who was sitting on the sofa looked at the time, it was midnight. He was doing his assignment when the door wouldn't stop banging. Then he softly heard a noise from the opposite side.

"Open up please..."

He looked at the door and then went to the peephole and saw a drunken red Hoseok.

He quickly opened the door and asked worried, "Hoseok hyung what happened?" Hoseok then jumped on Tae and made him fall to the ground.

"Tae, baby, I love you let's be together OK?" He said petting Tae.

Taehyung who got shivers yelled loudly, "Hyungieeeee! Help!!! Hoseok hyungs jumping me!!" He yelled.

From up the stairs, loud thuds came down. A frantic Seokjin ran down wearing only a giant T-shirt. He looked at Hoseok and pulled him off of Tae.

"Hoseok! What are you doing?" He yelled at him. Hoseok who saw Jin then clung to him.

"Hyung. You were right she was a bitch!" Hoseok cried on Seokjin's shoulder.

Because he was throwing all his weight on Jin, he was not supported properly and Tae helped in dragging Hoseok to the sofa. He still clung to Jin with all his strength and wouldn't let go.

"Tae, could you go make some hangover soup?" Seokjin asked him and he nodded.

"Now tell me what happened. Why are you drunk?"

"That Jessica... I saw her kissing another guy. She was stuck to him like a piece of gum!"

Jessica was Hoseok's four-month girlfriend. She was introduced to all his friends, but only Seokjin found her to be disgusting and weird. Now that she was gone from his Sunshine's life he was happy.

"So, did you dump that bitch?" Seokjin asked patting his hair.

"No." He muffled in Jin's shoulder.

"What!" Jin got up with strength he didn't know he had.

"How could you let that bitch dump you?"

"She said that she never loved me and I was just her money bank. She also said that I would never find someone as beautiful as her who would date me for myself."

"You should have scolded her. Cussed her out."

"I told her there was already a few girls waiting for me to say yes to them. I told her they were all way better than her and she was just a piece of trash I picked for time pass."

"That's my Hobi," Seokjin said hugging him.

Taehyung came in with the soup and Hoseok finally let go to drink it.

"Hyung, please don't jump on me like that, I already have someone I like," Tae said pouting then putting back his boxy smile.

"But, I have a problem," Hoseok said finishing the entire bowl of soup.

Seokjin looked at him and tilted his head.

"I don't have any girls I could bring to show to her Sunday." Hoseok looked down.

"Hyung... Sunday is tomorrow..." Taehyung said.

Hoseok then made puppy eyes at Seokjin and Taehyung looked at both of them.

"You have to be kidding me..." Seokjin said burying his face inside a pillow.

-----------------------------------------------------------
So... This is gonna be interesting. Please don't mind my horrible grammar when reading. I hope you vote and comment. Love you all!!