-46- [M]

Namjoon wasn't forcing him, but the dominance in his voice made Seokjin obey him. Even Seokjin didn't know why he was listening to him, maybe it was because he wanted to find out what his heart was trying to tell him. Even when he has never heard a soft word from Namjoon, he still wants to hear him. Looking ahead, he didn't know what he should do. He stared at Namjoon and then looked up again. Namjoon then realised that Seokjin didn't know what to do. He gently removed his hand from his cheek and then caressed the others cheek.

Leading his face closer to his own member, he moved his finger on Seokjin's lips. He gently pushed a finger inside his mouth and came in contact with his warm mouth. Seokjin's eyes didn't avert from Namjoon's member and looked at it while he sucked on his finger. The tilting length was still in his hands when Namjoon pulled his mouth to the tips. No one spoke a word, but Seokjin now understood what he Namjoon wanted. He opened his mouth slowly and covered the tip inside of his mouth. He tasted the bitterly sour layer and tried to remove himself.

Noticing Seokjin trying to part from him, Namjoon gripped his cheek a little tighter and stopped him from moving away. He gripped onto his neck and pushed his length inside Seokjin's mouth covering almost half of it before he touched his uvula. The bump made him feel good, as his rod started to get sticky and wet with Seokjin's saliva. He waited a while before he pulled out to the tip and then pushed Seokjin back down. After a few encouraging thrusts, Seokjin started to slowly move by himself. He gently grazed his pallet while moving and didn't go in too deep.

It was hot, he felt it almost burning himself while he moved around his mouth. He clamped down on Namjoon when they felt a little turbulence on the plane. The action on clamping, made Namjoon let out a hoarse moan. Hearing it, Seokjin felt bashful. He was already red and he started to move a little faster with his mouth clasped a little tighter. He rolled his tongue around Namjoon's member and sucked in all the essence he could collect. After a while or so, his movements started to become a little more vigorous. Namjoon also moved his hips along with Seokjin and not long after, a hot and bitter fluid was inserted into Seokjin's mouth.

Seokjin couldn't stand the bitterness, so he opened his mouth and pulled away from Namjoon. White streams started to dribble from his mouth and he looked up to Namjoon's eyes in a daze. The trance like state which Seokjin was in intensified his urge to take him fully, but he had to wait. He had to wait for the moment Seokjin himself begs for it. When he shamelessly asks for him to fuck him. That would be the best moment for him, he couldn't contain himself, but he had to stop.

Namjoon pulled Seokjin back up because Seokjin couldn't feel his legs anymore. Too absorbed in pleasuring Namjoon, he didn't realize the orgasms he did all over the floor. He noticed only when a viscous liquid fell down his legs. Clamping his legs together, he closed his eyes. He really felt sleepy. He finally understood what he wanted. When he saw Namjoon making that rarely pleasured face, he knew that he fell for him. He already liked Namjoon. But, he didn't think that Namjoon liked him. To him, he was only a hook up who he can abuse whenever he wanted.

No matter what happens, he cannot let his feelings come out.

-------------------------------------------------------
Awwww now isn't this strange asf. I was trying really hard to make this without any problems, but I guess it will never happen... So!!!! I hope you liked the chapter.

Thank you for staying this long and waiting for the chapter. Thank you again.

I love you.

15/2/21