-13-

On Namjoon's side...ಥ⌣ಥ

As soon as Seokjin left the table, Jungkook looked over at Namjoon.

"Hyung... Could you leave?" He whispered.

Namjoon glared at him and Jungkook quieted down. He then went back to talking to Taehyung.

"So, I've been wanting to tell you, but you look awfully familiar but I just can't put my name on where I saw you." Jungkook said trying to think hard.

This made Taehyung's smile lessen. Even if he forgot the encounter, it didn't make Taehyung happy knowing it. It made him feel worse thinking that he couldn't make a small impression on his crush.

A waiter suddenly passed by and served a plate in front of Namjoon.

The plate looked empty when it was carried, but as the waiter set it down, a note was revealed.

He opened it and looked in.

'Thanks for the meal. (^_−)☆
-JW'

Namjoon crumpled up the paper and threw it down. He stood up in rage and headed in Seokjin's direction. He banged open the bathroom doors and checked to see which one Seokjin was in but, all of them were empty.

He released a dark and menacing aura.

'Why... Why... Why can't you shits just let me talk to him!'

He then went back out and then saw Jungkook.

"Kook, get the guards and send them all to Africa. Tell them that, until they go dig 100 wells, they shouldn't return! And you. Boxy, what is your brother's name?"

"S...se...Seokjin..." Taehyung said shrinking back.

Jungkook stood up and came in front of him.

"What's wrong Hyung?"

Namjoon threw the note on Taehyung's crush and he caught it in one hand.

Jungkook stood up shocked. "Taehyung. Please answer my Hyung. I think something happened to Noona."

Taehyung worriedly stood up.

"Please don't let anything happen to my Hyung. Please find him Mr. Jeon!" Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook's arm.

Even though it was not the right time, Jungkook felt his heart speed up. He really wanted to stick him(Tae) into his chest.

First of all, Namjoon went down and called Yoongi to check Jackson's mansion. Of course he wouldn't take Seokjin to an obvious place like that, but he didn't want to take any chances.

Jungkook went to scold the guards and send them to Africa while holding onto Taehyung's hands.

Hoseok called Taehyung and then he picked up wanting to tell him something about Seokjin, but before he could say anything, Hoseok told him something relieving.

"Tae bear, Jinnie told me to call and tell you to go home alone. He got into some work and will tell us about it soon."

"Is he safe Hyung?"

"Of course he's safe. He didn't behave strangely and I'm pretty sure he was laughing at a joke or something in the background."

"OK. Thank you Hyung. I'll tell you about it when you get home."

Taehyung cut the call and told Jungkook all the details. This relaxed Namjoon a little, but it also made him angry. Why would Seokjin laugh in such a serious matter?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow!! Namjoonie, please get Jinnie without killing Jackson!

It's gonna be a little tensioned in the next chapter. I decided that I want to write the next chapter tomorrow after uploading this because...

Period pains

They won't let me stay awake too late. But, don't worry it's gonna be a double update as usual but the other chapters gonna come out at a random time tomorrow.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Love you!!!