-40-

An hour or so passed sitting in the same room. Jimin was bored sitting in the room, he explored the entire room and played a few board games with Seokjin, but still wanted to go out. He looked at Seokjin and fidgeted. Knowing that they were kidnapped, Jimin had an intuition that they were going to get harmed. Acting cutely, he nudged Seokjin and then spoke softly snuggling on his shoulder.

"Hyung. Can we go see the penguins?" Jimin asked, his voice was muffled and his face was still in Seokjin's shoulder. Seokjin patted his head and then sighed. He knew that they wouldn't get harmed, but the way they were brought was scary. They both were bought so, the buyer had no reason to behave defensively around their items.

"No dear, not now. Mr. Ahn just left right? We can't guarantee that everyone would treat us with that much freedom right? So, for now... This is our free place." Seokjin said patting Jimin on the head. After a while, the butler entered with a heater. He placed it on the side and left quietly.

The room warmed up, paired together with the soft pyjamas Seokjin was feeling sleepy. Jimin agreed with him and they both went to lay down on their beds. As soon as he hit the bed, Seokjin fell asleep, while Jimin waited for a while before getting up and heading to the door. As he went out, there was someone standing guard at the door.

"May I go see the penguins?" He asked looking up to the person. The other looked at him and then nodded. Taking the directions, he started to head farther away from the room.

After a short distance, he heard the sound of gawks. He looked at a door and opened it. He left his mouth hanging when he looked at a group of penguins chilling around an open base.

The place was half opened and half covered, the door was at the enclosed side while there was ice near the border of a makeshift water body. The water body had a glass in between the opened and closed side. When the penguins wanted to be inside, they would swim under the water and come up on the closed side. On the other side, there was snow and a few snowmen. It was surrounded by a white wall to make sure they do not wander off.

Currently, there were eight penguins on the closed side, but because Jimin came in, more than half swam to the other side. Only a few tall and fat penguins stayed. They were sitting in their placed and kept gawking at Jimin. Not paying much attention, Jimin sat down on the floor and scooted towards them.

Smiling at the penguins, he went closer and closer and... -plop- Jimin put his head on the penguin's head. He didn't touch it, but just put his head on the other. The penguin stood in place and let Jimin stay silently.

On the other side, Seokjin woke up from a tiny nap and couldn't see Jimin. His heart skipped a beat while he looked around for him.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guess what? Jimin might just become a penguin himself. He's cute, waddles around and can also gawk!

I hope you liked the chapter, I love you.

Thank you.