-35-

Namjoon flipped the table and scattered all the papers when Jungkook came to tell him about Seokjin gone missing. Not long after that, Yoongi barged into the house office and then said, "Jimin's gone!"

"So it was him right? We should have killed him when we had the chance!" Namjoon yelled while smashing the nearest object in his hands.

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi screamed back.

"Seokjin Hyung's gone missing. He was supposed to return at a certain time, but now the driver can't find him." Jungkook said.

Being the only one not yelling, he was ignored. The other two started yelling at each other and didn't even pay attention to Jungkook so he walked out and left.

Outside the office room, Taehyung was waiting downstairs. He looked at Jungkook going down and stopped him by grabbing his arms.

"Will my brother be OK?" I'm scared."

"Don't worry, let me call Jackson Hyung to make sure he wasn't the one who was pranking us with kidnapping."

Taehyung nodded and let him pass by. He listened to the constant sounds of breaking from upstairs. He sighed thinking about all the things that would need to be replaced tomorrow.

On Jimin's side

Waking up to look at Seokjin tied up with a rope around his neck, hands, thighs and ankles. He was still knocked out on his side. Looking at the shirt that was ridden up to Seokjin's side, he glared. There was a large red patch. He was hit.

He tried to move, but he was tied the same way as Seokjin. The room wasn't too dim because of the light coming from the cracks of the ceiling. Maybe they were in some type of hut?

He tried to talk, but his mouth was stuffed with a cloth. All he could do was slowly drag himself to Seokjin to wake him up. Even that short meter felt like a mile when he couldn't move, he was getting closer to him trying to have any type of contact with him.

Finally reaching Seokjin, Jimin nudged his head on Seokjin's shoulder. After a few minutes, he tried talking to Seokjin but only muffled sounds came out.

The wooden door opposite to them creaked and Jimin turned to look at the two men who entered. Jimin laid back down and closed his eyes, faking that he was still asleep.

"Oh wow. They are really good." The first man said in a rusty voice.

"You bet. The price... We can raise it and people will still buy them." Another voice a little deeper than the first said.

"Are they virgins?" One asked while looking at both the two lying on the ground still shining while having dirt on them.

"I don't know... Do you want to check?" The deeper toned man said. He smiled wickedly and bent down to Seokjin and caressed his hair.

"Sure do..." The other said while chuckling lightly.

The both of them smiled at themselves and walked closer. Another set of footsteps were heard and the other two who were there stepped back from the victims.

"Bon-Hwa. They're here. Can we... You know... Before selling them?" One said.

Jimin was shocked. Bon-Hwa. It was a name he heard before from Yoongi. He was the one who was sent the video of Namjoon and Seokjin. Even though Jimin changed the video, he might have still got it. But how?

"You both stay low. What if they are both virgins? Are you gonna take responsibility in telling the buyers about what you did?" Bon Hwa said.

"Oh, but he's Namjoon's. Of course he wouldn't be a virgin. And the other one? I accidentally caught him. But you have to keep him now. Buy one get one free?" They laughed it out.

"There's already someone who wants to buy Seokjin. Just send the other one as well. There's no problem." Bon Hwa said.

"Where are we taking them?"

"Somewhere far." Bon-Hwa said smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------Oh no. Jiminshi has to find a way out so they don't go 'somewhere far'. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment. Don't be a silent reader.

I love you.OK!! Thank you!!