-11-

Seokjin opened his eyes slowly, he was scared. The last thing he remembered was getting knocked out infront of the bathroom. He was worried that someone would want to harm him, but he was in a bedroom. A large bedroom.

The blanket and pillows were soft, and his clothes were the way he left them, still in a dress and wig. Looking at the door, he slowly stepped towards it and opened it, he peered through. There was no one there.

He looked around once more before walking out. He saw a hall which lead to a stairway and some other rooms. He decided to go look down. His feet were softly padding the floor when he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"You should have worn some slippers." A voice said from beside him. Seokjin was shocked and gasped. He looked at the man and then tried stepping back a few steps, but hit the a stair on his heel and sat on the stairs.

"You look familiar to someone I know. May I ask your name?" He asked smiling at Seokjin.

 May I ask your name?" He asked smiling at Seokjin

"Hey look. Were both wearing red! By the way, anyeonhaseo! I'm Jackson Wang fRoM cHinA." He said letting out a hand.

"Oh... I'm Seokjin..." Seokjin said in a daze.

Jackson looked at him and then stiffened. He walked up to Seokjin and hugged him!

"I waited so long for you Jinnie!" He said and squeezed Seokjin.

"Hey let me go!!!" Seokjin said struggling to breathe.

Suddenly, his legs were swept of the floor and he was in Jackson's arms. His princess carry fit Seokjin and they started walking up.

Seokjin started to struggle at first, but then Jackson jolted him down and picked him up scaring him.

They arrived back in the large bedroom and Seokjin was set down on the bed.

"Tell me, Mr. Wang. How do I know you?"

"You don't remember? Should I help you? This actually hurt me Jinnie..." Jackson said looking down.

Seokjin created some distance between them, he didn't like Jackson.

He looked around the room and tried to get a hold of something sharp. Jackson then looked back up at Seokjin and tilted his own head.

"Why are you dressed like that? Would you like to change? Let's eat before I tell you anything. I'll wait for you downstairs OK?" Jackson said and then bent beside the bed.

He pulled out a pair of soft fluffy slippers and held them up. They had cute bunny ears and a little pom pom tail at the end. He set them on the bedside table and went out of the room.

Seokjin then sat holding a pillow to his chest while he thought.

Jackson... It sounded familiar, but it wasn't any of his crushes nor was it someone who confessed to him. Then who was he? He kidnapped him from right under a bunch of guards noses. What use were they for? Display? Since, nothing bad has happened to Seokjin and he wanted to find out how he was related to Jackson, he stayed and went to change his clothes.

He went into the bathroom but first looked at every corner. He was just suspicious but, he didn't want to find cameras after stripping off. Since the coast was clear he continued on.

He took off the wig and washed away the makeup. He went back out and looked in the closet. They were all shirts and pants. He took a pair and went back into the bathroom.

After an hour, he came back and went downstairs. When he went down and saw Jackson, he finally realised where he had seen Jackson before.

"Ohhh! So it was you?!" Seokjin said yelling from one corner of the room to the other. Jackson grinned while nodding.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(」゚ロ゚)」 Seokjin actually knows Jackson!!! Well isn't that shocking.

Now tell me, who thought it was Namjoon kidnapping Jin at the beginning? I know someone who thought that!

OK let me not waste your time, please vote before you go read the next chapter! Love u!!