-12-

A tiny flashback to what happened two years ago.

#start

Seokjin had finally escaped from his overprotective uncle and aunt. He finally had the chance to go and look for his own job. Even though he was not under their wing anymore, it didn't mean that he would be a useless bum.

His uncle was a professor and his aunt was a librarian. So, both had a stable income, they treated Seokjin and Taehyung both as thier own children. They didn't have any children because Seokjin's aunt was infertile, so she always thought of Seokjin and Taehyung as a treasure sent to them.

Seokjin was looking for an apartment but, none of them were in his buget. He looked around the area and got lost. What he didn't know was that he was going inside the dark parts of the city. As he walked in deeper, the buildings were shabbier and shabbier.

His hand was caught from behind and he was pulled into a obese body. He tried to squiggle and yell out but it was of no use. He was getting dragged away when he decided to cope with the disgust and bite the mans arm.

As soon as he did, his hold loosened and he wanted to run away when his tee was pulled off of him fully. He didn't want it back, it was OK to feel a little cold so he ran.

Of course he was embarressed to run half naked on a street but he had to. He turned a street and then collided with another chest, but this one was sturdier. He looked at the guy and then wanted to pass by when the other guy held him down.

He took off his loose tee and handed it to Seokjin. He had another tee worn inside the tee so it didnt look out of place. It was a little strange, with a lama and the words RJ written on them, but he wore it. It was better then going out without a tee.

"Hello! My name's Jackson! And you are?" He smiled.

"My names Kim Seokjin." He said.

It was better for him to stick with this guy than to get caught back by the fat man.

"Can I call you Jinnie?" He asked.

Seokjin nodded.

"You know, I'm actually from China but I came here to follow my crush! I can't seem to find him though!" Jackson said while slinging his arm around Seokjin.

The guy who was frightened slowly calmed down after hearing Jackson's stupid story about chasing a guy named Jinyoung. The entire afternoon, they hung out and had to part ways when it was turning dark.

Jackson who was in his own world didn't give his number to him neither did Seokjin so, they both ended up parting away and becoming strangers.

#Finish

Seokjin looked at Jackson, he was wearing a large tee upon a tighter one. It finally clicked to him. Jackson looked at Seokjin and was dazed

"Wow Jinnie! You look so good! How can your skin be so smooth?" Jackson said brushing his hands on Seokjin's cheeks.

Ah, this Jackson was a little too touchy! Seokjin's tummy grumbled and they both sat down at the table.

"So, could you tell me why I was kidnapped?" Seokjin asked smiling.

Jackson smiled back and started eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Oh my God! Someone pat my head! I'm basically writing this at 3 at night so that it can be updated on time for tomorrow.

So... Why did Jackson kidnap him? Weren't they just passerby's? This is gonna be a little interesting and a little not. So! Please vote and comment.

You can also ignore me practically begging you to vote because I'm happy even if you love me! So show your love that's enough. Thank you for reading.