-23-

"So... Someone came here and recorded it right? You must know who it is right?" Seokjin whispered even though Taehyung was almost awake. Jimin nodded and then looked at the phone again. He wanted to delete the video now that he did his work, but Seokjin took the phone gently and patted Jimin's head.

"Let me keep this and show it to Na-namjoon. He'll find out the rest..." After all, he was the one at fault. Jimin nodded while snuggling against Seokjin.

"Can I ask how you brought Taehyung here?" Seokjin asked running his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

"I picked him up on my way. We both crossed alot of places just to come into this room. By the way Hyung. Are you and Mr. Kim dating? I can't imagine someone as sweet as you being with him."

Seokjin was stoic he didn't want to tell Jimin that there was nothing between them or else it would feel as if Namjoon and he both had a loose character. He silently went and hugged Jimin and Taehyung curled up behind him as they fell asleep again.

When Namjoon entered, he saw the three snuggling and sleeping side by side, he was angry for a moment but then sighed calling Yoongi and Jungkook. They both carried away a person and Seokjin was left alone on the bed with a phone in hand.

Namjoon ordered for his food to be served in his room and laid down beside Seokjin and looked at his beautiful face. Sensing someone staring, Seokjin's eyes fluttered open and he saw a blurry figure in front of him.

"Jimin, go back to sleep." He said while pulling Namjoon's head into his chest and put his face in Namjoon's hair, tangling his legs on Namjoon's hips, he fell back asleep. The person who was going to punish Seokjin for letting others sleep on his bed calmed down and breathed in Seokjin's scent.

"We need to tell him about the video... So he can catch him..." Seokjin said whispering in his sleep.

"Who?" Namjoon asked.

"Namjoon." Seokjin said.

Looking around, Namjoon saw a phone in Seokjin's grasp. He didn't remember giving him a phone so, he took and opened it. It was stuck on the video player. He scrolled down until he saw a video cover with Seokjin's face.

When playing it, his eyes darkened. The video was captured from an angle, it was from the door meaning someone from inside the mansion had shot it. He looked at the video and stared at Seokjin's face in it. His looks were priceless. If not for the un-cropped video, it might even look like they were making love. Just thinking of that made Namjoon turn on.

He stared at Seokjin and decided to wake him up to eat dinner. When he patted him and whispered in his ear, he slowly rose and sat on the bed. Namjoon fed him with his own hands until Seokjin woke up properly.

When Seokjin realised what was happening, he reddened and asked, "how did you get in?"

"I broke the door by accident. It's gonna be repaired tomorrow morning."

"How can someone break a door?"

"I don't know maybe while trying to open it."

"I actually have something to show you. It's all your fault!" Seokjin said angrily. Instead of looking mad, he looked like a furry little lamb.

"It's OK. I know what you want to say, I'll check it out." Namjoon said while seating himself on the bed.

"By the way, you look hotter up close than in that video." Namjoon said before laying down. Seokjin blushed and hid under the covers.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I never imagined myself reading and giving a test everyday at 4 pm, but look at me now. Gotta stress until I learn everything clearly. I just wanna say PLEASE DON'T MIX BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY!

Anyways no happiness for author but, I hope you have a great day and enjoyed reading. I hope you vote and comment.

Thank you!