-41-

Seokjin went out in search for Jimin ignoring the guard at the door. Since there was no one else left in the room, the guard needed to follow Seokjin. Being followed wasn't a problem while Seokjin opened every door on the way to search for Jimin. On the way, he opened a large door and inside it was a library.

Thinking that Jimin might be there, he looked around and then loudly said, "Jimin?!" There was no reply. It was silent. Being too curious of the library. Seokjin still decided to walk around it. Inside he saw a person sitting in a corner with a book in his hands.

As he looked up, he smiled at Seokjin. "Seokjin, why don't you come join me here?" He said smiling. Seokjin nodded while sitting opposite to the man, he couldn't disobey his kidnapper right? Mr. Ahn looked at him and then passed him a book.

It didn't look too special, but it had signs of aging. Seokjin looked at it and then Mr. Ahn. "Do you know where Jimin is?" He asked.

Haneol nodded and said, "with the penguins."

The both of them were silent for a while and Haneol signaled the guard to go outside.

"Baby, since you are here, why don't you relax and read. No one's gonna hurt you. You should know that since I bought you, you were one of my people. No one dares to hurt you."

"But I don't want to be one of your people."

"That's not possible, I bought you. Shouldn't you thank me? I didn't let you both go to the auction and bought you first. If you were sent there... Those old men might not be as sweet as I am."

"So... Are you gonna do that to us?" Seokjin asked scooting back in his chair.

"No. I have told you I have a loss of senses."

Seokjin knew he shouldn't grin but couldn't stop himself.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing... You just admitted that you can't get it up."

Mr. Ahn looked at him blankly and then started to laugh.

"Oh baby! Don't make those jokes." He said while laughing even more, but then suddenly stopped and continued, "I can get it up, but because of my problem, it can't go down by my will. You are free to experiment." He smiled grimly.

Seokjin's nose scrunched up and he shook his head.

"If you didn't want to do that, then why bring us?"

"There is a reason. It's for my revenge."

"What revenge?"

"Should I tell you?"

"Should you tell me?"

"OK. I will. But do you want popcorn or something along the way, its a long story."

"Yes please. I want sprite with it." Seokjin said. This reminded him of hid roommate Hoseok. He couldn't see him a lot because he stayed at Namjoon's mansion and now he was missing him.

"Nevermind. Let me cut everything short. Once upon a time, a really good business man was on his way to reach the top. He got into a planned accident and a shard of glass hit the back of his head. To make sure he survives, some of his nerves were removed and some were shut down. Because of that, the business man couldn't feel anything even when his body moved.
No hot, no cold, no taste, and no soul. His feeling numbed down, not feeling anything like love, happiness and sadness both left him like luck.
Finding out who did it to him, a feeling sparked inside. Indifference turned to hatred as he turned into a spy.
Looking around and about for his weakness, he finally found the touch. Capturing his lover made the man fuss."

Seokjin listened carefully and then looked down.

"It sounds like a terrible poem idea thrown in the trash." Seokjin said.

"I know but I quite like it." Haneol said smiling. He went back to reading and Seokjin walked away back to his search for Jimin.

-------------------------------------------------------
Someone tell Seokjin to pay attention to the words not the stupid rhymes! That man he... Jin don't you get it?????

Thanks for reading, vote and comment, love you.