-29-

Seokjin was sprawled out on the sofa wearing his oversized tee and a wig. He sat there with his slender legs on display as he smiled at Hoseok, who also grinned back.

He got up from the sofa and went to go hug Hoseok. "Your here my baby! What do you wanna eat?"

Behind them, Jessica's face disoriented. Her blackened face stared at the two and wanted them to separate. So, she started wobbling and grabbed the wall, "ah~ Hobi. My head hurts. Could you please take me inside?"

Hoseok knew Seokjin would road her so, he decided to play along with him.

"Babe... Even though I told you to get a worker, she should know how to do chores."

"I'm not a worker." Jessica said.

Seokjin smiled. She said exactly what he wanted to hear.

"Your right. You don't look like a house worker but as a worker."

The worker Seokjin was indicating was of course whoring. Jessica wasn't dumb enough to let this pass and then smiled.

"Yes. Seems like your part of the company."

"Yes. I'm on the highest level only for one man." Seokjin said puckering his lips.

"OK stop." Hoseok said. He couldn't handle them talking about whoring around so he yanked Jessica to the couch and sat her down.

"What would you like to drink?" Hoseok said.

"I want an 'Amazing first love'. It's your favorite right?" Jessica said twirling her hair again.

"Maybe all your knowledge is equal to the amount of clothes your wearing. Practically none." Seokjin said giggling.

He went up to Hoseok and clung to his side.

"I'll go get you your favourite SPRITE. Go sit down babe." He said glaring at Jessica. He didn't know why he only attacked her with words instead of his fists... Maybe because he didn't know where to hide the body after she dies.

Seokjin went in and out of the kitchen and brought out two glasses. One was sprite and one was water. As Jessica was about to grab the sprite, Seokjin beat it to her and passed it to Hoseok while smiling.

After another hour of word swords, it was getting pretty late and was time to sleep.

"Hobi... I'm sleepy let's go to your room." Jessica said while rubbing her eyes.

"Really? You can sleep on the sofa. Hoseok will sleep with me tonight."

"But there are three bedrooms here right?"

"So what? Can't I sleep with my boyfriend? The other rooms are not yours so, you can't go in."

Hoseok was going to take Seokjin inside his room when the doorbell rang.

Ding Dong~

-----------------------------------------------------------I guess it's only a chapter today. I'm really busy. I don't even have time to read!!!🥺🥺

Thank you for reading and please vote and comment.

Love you.