-45- [M]

The rough hand going to Seokjin's chest made him rustle in his sleep. He moved to the side and nestled closer into Namjoon giving Namjoon enough time to take off his shirt and sit bare chested in front of Seokjin. He slid down the straps of the dress and looked at Seokjin's shoulders.

They were wide and beautiful. He moved his hands around them and took a bite from his shoulder. Seokjin woke up from the pain on his shoulder and then let out a groan. "That hurt!" He said and tried to push Namjoon away, but his hands landed on Namjoon's chest and he could feel his muscles contracting and heart beating wildly.

His gaze went up to Namjoon's eyes and then were locked there, he was stared at by a blank face. The seductive aura around Seokjin was increasing as he blushed. A hand was roaming his back and groped his ass.

He was tightly squeezed and Seokjin blushed deeper when an unwanted moan came from his mouth. He looked at Namjoon and then stuttered while talking, "wh-at are y-ou doin-g?"

"What does it look like?" Namjoon said as he went closer to Seokjin's lips and then took a bite out of his juicy lips. He tasted the plump lips and held them softly between his teeth before letting go.

Seokjin's eyes were also closed and then he opened them when he felt Namjoon releasing his from his grip. They were still in the plane and there was no one around the entirely closed cabin.

He pushed down Seokjin and he fell down to the floor looking up confused at Namjoon. Seokjin was stared at by him until Namjoon remembered Seokjin under another man. He put his hand on Seokjin's cheek and both his legs were on Seokjin's sides locking him in the middle.

In Seokjin's front view was a large bulge in between Namjoon's trousers. Pink, Seokjin was entirely pink as he stared at the bulge and then up to Namjoon.

"You know what to do right? You didn't do well by irritating me." Namjoon said looking down while putting his elbow on the seat and his knuckles on his cheek.

"I won't do it. You have no right to make me." Seokjin said looking down at Namjoon's shoes.

"The fact that I actually came to save you, you live at my house and you haven't paid me with anything, so... This is your paying method. You can do it willingly or I have other ways." Namjoon smirked a cold smile.

Seokjin gulped. Staying with Namjoon these days, his heart wasn't relaxing. It was pounding hard, his brain was telling him to obey, to do it, do something to stay beside him. He didn't know if it was because of the threat or his heart beat, he started to reach out to unbuckle the belt.

The clink sound stopped and a soft zip sound continued slowly, pulling down another layer of cloth, a thick and big rod came out slanting. Seokjin breathed in, his lungs felt as if they couldn't collect enough air. After a deep breath, he finally put out his hand to touch the rod.

It was hard and had a few veins running down it. It felt a little bumpy and then as Seokjin moved his hand up and down, he stopped at the hilt. His fingers were already feeling numb because the rod in hand was hot, really hot.

"Continue." Namjoon said from above. Seokjin nodded and then started moving his hand. Up. Down. Up. Down. Down. Up. Down. Up.

"Only hands?" Namjoon said again. This time, his voice was a little hoarser.

Seokjin gulped while staring at Namjoon.

-------------------------------------------------------
Omg Seokjinnnnnnn!!!! Aaahhhh.

I'm Sorry for not updating for an entire month. It was because of my exams. I mean... My school started and I have to go offline now... 😭 its absolute terror to sit there from 8 to 5!!!

Thank you for reading. Love you.

Please vote and comment.

14/2/21