Chapter 1: Kodak

It's been years since the last time I saw her.

Almost 4 years at her resort at France, she looks so peaceful and glowing. I'm happy for her, she's in a relationship now.

Anyways, forgot it and fuck it.

I'm on my way at the studio at New York for the magazine shoot, I parked my car as I went inside. One of the staffs guided me which room I'll be in, I nodded and press the elevator button.

I knocked on the door to caught their attention.

"Sir, are you sure with the suit?"

I looked at her, "Of course I'm sure with this"

She nodded as they helped me to wear it.

Before the last shot, everyone turn their attention at the door.

It was Jake.

"Yow T! is that you?" He laughed.

"The fuck you want from me?" I hit his arm.

"Chill your ass down, I'm inviting you to my daughter's birthday tomorrow"

He said as his phone rang and excused himself.

I made a sign at the photographer and looked at the camera, my shots are pretty cool and I look cute as fuck.

I went to the dressing room to change my clothes, I heard some loud chats. Such as their dinner, themes, clothes and schedules.

"Tyler looks hot at that photo"

"True, I love his ring though, the heart shaped one"

I quickly laid my eyes at the ring, which Callista gave it to me years ago.

"Always wear the ring and the bracelet, so I'll be always with you"

This ring has the most sentimental value, I never really remove it right after she gave it to me. Except for taking a baths though, It is really a cursed.

Once I got finished, I forbid my goodbyes at them and drive my way home. The sunset reflected at the side mirror, which reminds me of the days when she always dragged me at her backyard to watch it.

I was too busy mesmerizing it, I forgot that I have something to attend to.

The orchestra live later.

I parked my car and took out a green vest, plain white shirt, some brown chino pants and a pair of loafers.

"Fuck" I forgot my brown cap.

I drove through the streets and thank god it haven't started yet. I was at the third to the first seat, nice view from here.

I used my phone while the other's were busy chatting.

"You sure you don't want at the front seat?"

"Nope, this one is better"

I stopped scrolling as I heard that voice, until the show started.

"Where you wanna go after this?" The guy said.

"I'll rather cook at home, can we?"

Suspicious.

It should be her, but what if she's not?

"Whatever you want" They guy give her a forehead kiss as they continued to watch.

I rolled my eyes and made a face to them.

I miss that feeling when I always do that to her.

Now, I don't kinda enjoy the view.

•••••

I went to the mall to buy a gift, I don't know what to give so I picked up a disposable kodak camera for his daughter, Jana.

"Thank you for coming bro" Jake gave me a side hug.

"It's nothing man, here's my gift though" I handed the paper bag.

He called Jana, "Thank you Uncle Tyler, I can't wait to open this later"

She gave me a hug and put the gift at the table.

The gang suddenly stormed in with gifts, same old niggas since then.

"Happy Birthday to you!" We sang as Jana blew the candle and started to eat. A lot of foods where served. I sat next to Solo.

"Reminds me of the days where Callista cooked this for us" Jasper said. Everyone at the table looked at me.

"What?" I asked as I took a bite.

"Nothing" Taco replied and continued eating.

After that, all eyes were in front. Watching Jana to opened all of the gifts that we gave, while Emma is taking a video of her.

She opened all of the gift wrapped presents and proceeded to the paper bags.

"Oh my fucking gosh, is that you?"

I heard them gasp, I turn at my back.

It's her.

It's really her.

She looked at them with a smile on her face.

I can't believe it's her, she's still the same Callista that I remember.

"I thought you're gonna go all blings?" Kali gave her a hug.

"Nah, it sucks. I'll rather go with these" She laughed as she laid her eyes at me and quickly looked away.

"Oh wow, look Daddy. I have a lot of cameras" Jana squealed.

She ran and gave us a hug, making me close to Callista and accidentally touched my chest.

"Thank you so much Uncle Tyler and Auntie Callista, I really love this"

It was kinda awkward.

"You're welcome Jana" We both said as the gang laughed at us.

I could feel the tension between us even though she's not looking at me.