Chapter 36: Odd

Months goes by, the gang always checked up on Callista from time to time. Sometimes they stayed overnight at the mansion and accompanied her for the weekly check ups.

They helped her decorate the room for her twins and bought some of the babies needs. It was all set up, the only left missing was the twins and of course— the father of the twins.

All of these are in private.

It was obviously a secret to the public to avoid the stress and paparazzi. The agency took care of the rumors, trying not gave any statements.

After all of this, some will say

'so that was a fucking lie'

Today was the third trimester and has completed the months. Callista whined in pain and felt the contraction, she slowly walk around the room and sat herself at the exercise ball.

Solange came in and quickly helped her to ease off the pain.

"Just breathe and relax" She hushed.

"I can't" Callista whispered while grasping at Solo's arm "It's all too painful"

There are times she could feel her twins are about to come out these past few weeks but it wasn't her due yet.

"Why is it have to be twins?" She cried in pain and laughed.

Callista felt this for minutes and decided to rush in at the hospital as soon as possible.

The contraction kept on coming back, this time was more painful than before.

"Callista, you okay?" Zoey tapped Callista's cheeks to caught her attention.

She was just staring at the ceiling— breathing heavily, thinking if she can survive the labor later.

Frank and Solange are outside the room trying to contact the rest.

"They aren't answering"

"They're probably busy, the twins might be coming soon" Frank replied as Jasper ran up to them.

"Nigga good thing you're here–"

"Is C okay? Are the twins good?" He asked, they heard the door opened.

"Callista wants y'all there" Calvin called them.

And with that, they all came in the room. Leaving Jasper, informing the rest.

On the other hand, Tyler woke up from the slumber by the sun was beaming through his window. He heard someone was crying, a loud shriek or a cry of a baby to be exact.

He quickly opened the window for he thought it was coming from outside, as he looked— there was no one to be found.

"I must be hearing things"

T tried to brush it off from his thoughts and quickly went in the shower, Gucci asked him if he was available for their campaign.

Luckily, he was.

He picked up Rakim from his place and made their way at the destined location. While driving, Tyler kept on seeing a baby in a stroller or a kid running or playing with their parents.