Chapter 23: After Show

It's already like 3 in the morning, completely tired and sluggish from the flight. Taco was staying at Cristina's and Jasper was staying at Carter's.

It's funny for all our girl's name starts with C, well she isn't mine— I mean she will never be mine.

My eyes are turning heavy as fuck, I can't handle this.

I woke up from the smell of something delicious, nigga fell asleep at the couch. It brings back that nostalgic-morning-feeling.

"T wake up. Breakfast is ready" Callista said as she took her kodak. Until my phone rang, it's Clancy.

"Hello?"

: Morning T, re-create studio's asked me if you're available for 10 am tomorrow. Since you and Callista are here.

"Wait lemme ask her first, hold up"

"You wanna come tomorrow at re-create studio?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Yeah we'll come there"

: Alright, see you

He said and ended the call, until a flash blinded my eyes.

"Eww, you didn't even bother to change clothes" She laughed.

I stood up and take off my shirt "At least I slept" and noticed that her eyes were examining my body.

"I know I'm hot, thanks" I smirked as she rolled her eyes at me.

Callista was blushing, oh my fucking gosh.

"I'm looking at your ring, you still wearing it" She smiled.

"Well yeah, I really never take it off except for taking a shower though" I explained "And you are wearing my shirt as a sleepwear?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"What? It's comfortable and big. I love this"

"So you still love me huh?" I replied through my head, until I realized that I've mumbled it.

"You whaatt?" She asked.

"I said let's eat some breakfast" quickly lift her up and went to her kitchen. Callista was laughing so hard that it made me laugh too, she hates being lifted when she has the energy to do it herself.

The whole hour we do shits like in those days, I started to think of it. Does she ever feel awkward when I'm around with her? Like she's completely alone with me for months now.

Yes she's comfortable, I'm comfortable and we are comfortable with each other but does it ever cross her mind?

I haven't really talk to her deeply, always the surface level and it's fucking me up. I badly want to know it but if I did it, are we still like this? or avoid and ignore phase again?

I'm sweating balls here at the stage, I'm glad that a lot of people came here. My energy is draining, I need a break for second but my song isn't finish yet.