Chapter 5: Smile

My alarm woke me up from my sleep, another busy day full of photo shoots!

This past few weeks, I'm completely full schedule for the golf book and some collaboration with other artist. I wore my on-to-go sandals and socks.

I went there, parked my car while reading some emails and shit. I already know what room but I don't know who'll gonna be there.

"You're early than I thought" One of the staffs greeted me.

"You'll just have to wait for the other one, oh and Mitchell is gonna be the photographer for the whole day"

I nodded and sat at the couch.

They been asking me probably the same question for over a year and same answer, this time was not.

"That's good, we'll continue later between breaks of your shoot" She said as they all helped me to wear.

It's different from the previous photo shoot that I've been, always endorse by golf but now was suits and ties.

I heard some heels clicking on the floor while tying my lace, sounds powerful.

I thought it was Jennifer Lopez according from the staffs but it wasn't.

"Sorry I got late" Looked upon my shoe and it was her.

Callista.

"That's okay Miss Roberts we haven't-"

She mid raised her hand, "Please, just call me Callista, drop the miss" She laughed as the staffs guided her at the dressing room.

Not long than a minute, they applied her some light make up and fixed her hair. She took out her perfume at her bag and sprayed herself.

"Come on! they will never smell you at the camera" I laughed.

"I just want to smell good Turkey, is it bad?"

They began to help her dress, she still haven't noticed me or something.

Callista looks so professional, I mean she's really used to this. She looks like a princess that can't be touched by anyone, but me.

I was just looking at her, mesmerizing my view.

Those eyes, lips, everything.

I want her in my arms so fucking bad, kiss her forehead and tell her how beautiful she is.

But, I can't.

"Tyler" I snapped back as Mitchell called me.

I quickly went there, probably feet-away from her.

"Alright, so it's all about Business with a twist theme" We both nodded as he lift an eyebrow at me.

"Tyler, what are you doing there? Can you please move closely to Callista-"

"It's Cali not Callista" I said and rolled my eyes.

Everyone looked at me as I realized what I've said. I made a peace sign to them and saw her smirked.

It happens every time.

At first it was an awkward scene but Mitchell took care of it. After my solo shot, it's her turn.

I noticed someone came in, it was Brent.

They talked for a few minutes, they look like they're arguing or something. I don't know, but it was obvious at Callista's face.

After that he left, I could feel her, fuming.

I know her.

"What does it feel, that you and Callista hailed as the millennial innovators of LA?" I snapped back.

"I never expect that.. I've become one of those and I didn't noticed myself that I've reached that far, same place as her. But all and all... I'm really thankful for it, Imma give it all out my best not just in music also here in business"

She closed her notebook and turn off the recorder.

"Thank you so much Tyler for that wonderful interview, Imma get going now to submit this immediately"

We shake hands and she left.

I turn back my head at Callista, she looks frustrated.

"You okay with it? you need to look happy here" Mitchell said as Callista nodded.

I stood up at my place as I watched her, while Mitchell is continuously taking shots.

I raised both of my hands to caught her attention.

This will do the trick.

She glared at me and lift an eyebrow. I started to make weird faces and dance what she taught me years ago that I can't possibly do it.

She laughed, happily.

"Keep on capturing Mitchell!" I shouted while Callista is laughing her lungs out at me.

"Well done Callista, especially you Tyler. Thank you for the help" Mitchell said.

I went at her side, still laughing.

"You look horrible back there"

"I know, still the same musty ass nigga doing what he likes" I scratched my neck.

"You really can't do that move huh?" She said while holding her tummy, resisting her laugh.

Hearing those laughs and seeing her genuine smiles makes me flutter.