Chapter 2: Markers

It was a random day at Jake's office, I don't have any stuffs to do so I just gonna hangout here. Her studio kinda grow, one of the popular here in LA.

I was searching through the internet as I saw her name. She was seen at the orchestra live a day ago, which I was there, don't tell me she's at my front?

I looked to see her picture with a guy who's his face were covered. It made me a bit angry for I was there at the picture, busy with my phone.

Fuck, I didn't notice that.

Is she in a relationship? or she just bring her plus one?

Well, she is obviously in a relationship, like duh, the sweet gestures bitch.

I read some of the replies.

Who cares if she's in a relationship now, my soul can rest seeing Tyler, The Creator and Callista Roberts in one picture again 😂

Damn, I could sense Tyler don't give a fuck at the back. Y'all just comeback though

Tyler in the back is a mood.

Her attire really took me off but seeing Tyler there, still makes me ship them, even though they parted ways.

I laughed at it and it made me realize a lot of people questioned us years ago. They really don't know what happened, it's between me and her only.

Suddenly I caught myself stalking her profile, she haven't posted for while, the last one is a shot of her at louvre museum.

Which I took that shot.

I'm still looking for evidences but no where to be found.

I walk around the building, I missed this place especially her office. It was still the same, her paintings are still there, then something caught my eyes, a portrait of me.

Damn, it was made in 09/2016. Why don't I know this?

It's so fine and detailed of me, I look cute as fuck.

I decided to go home and saw a freedom wall outside, where you can write whatever you want. While the stars are shimmering from here.

I wrote.

why is it so hard to move on?

I returned the marker and drive my car.

•••••

I went back at the studio to buy some colored markers, I took a glance at the wall. My eyes widen as someone replied to mine.

what happened?

I took my green marker and replied.

it was against my fucking will that i let go of her for a reason.

After that I went to Taco's place to play mario kart, half of the gang were busy. Still in second place, fuck Jasper, always in first.

Until Crystal stormed in.

"Omg you guys, Brent Faiyaz is in a relationship!" She screamed and pointed us her phone.

"That nigga just release his album. His voice is so cool" Lionel replied.

"I know, he's so dreamy. I'm still curious who's her girlfriend though" Crystal took a seat next to me.

I remember that guy, he's with Callista years ago back at the airport.

"What's with the grumpy face Turkey?"

I just rolled my eyes at her, girls.

I stop by at the studio to see if someone replied.

that's so sad to hear, hope ur doing fine :)

I let out a smile and wrote.

thank u for ur concern, hope u r too..
u always go here?

sometimes, if i have a free time to see this exhibit

that's cool, u like arts?

hell yes I am! it literally help to success. hbu?

creating music is all i love rn, sometimes drawing too. i create stuffs

wow, so ur some type of a creator?

something like that ;)
anyway, r u guy or a girl?

obviously i'm a girl, u a guy?

apparently, i am haha
what's ur name?

that was quick, i'll rather not give it

that ain't fun, just kidding..

I visited the studio to see her reply, the wall was crowded with people, including Crystal.

She pulled my arm, "T! look, someone wrote a whole convo at the wall"

She didn't reply, maybe she's just busy with something. I waited everyone to left as I wrote again.

u busy? r u okay?

After that I went home, still hoping she would reply but fuck it. It's just a stranger, why am I starting to feel this?

Maybe this is a way to move on from her...