Chapter 25: Tipsy

So it's that time again, fucking Halloween. Haven't thought any costume either does she, the whole gang is coming.

It's almost 7 and I might stick to my long sleeves polo, vest, and chino pants. Crystal texted me to pick her up and Callista too.

Not in the mood to drive, so one of the driver will take us.

"Oh hey, nice costume" Crystal came in and sat at the back seat.

"What are you?" I asked and looked at her.

She pointed at her headband "Imma mouse, duh" and rolled her eyes.

Bitch is speaking like Karen Smith in Mean Girls haha.

We stopped at C's house and honked, signaling to come out. My phone vibrated receiving a text from Mom, inviting Callista for dinner tomorrow. I heard the door closed as I turn my attention to her.

"What the fuck?" Me and Crystal said, both surprised.

"What?" She asked.

"You're dressed up as me?" I smirked.

"Well, yeah. Is there a problem?" She laughed

Callista is dressed as Igor, wearing a low cut baby blue suit, matched with the iconic blonde wig, and black glasses.

"What are you supposed to be?" C lifted an eyebrow.

"A hot librarian" I replied as we continued driving.

While making our way to the party, we kept on asking each other what the gang's costume will be.

"I bet Jasper is the pervert nun again" I said.

"He's always like that, how about Steve?"

"I don't know probably disco's theme?"

We all agreed.

"What will be Frank's costume?" Crystal asked.

"An ocean" Callista replied as all of us laughed.

We arrived at the venue as the car parked, Crystal quickly ran and left us two. C was fine as hell, her attire is absolutely complete from head to toe.

"Stop looking at me" She nudged me and laughed.

"Can't help it, you stole the wig from me huh?"

"No I didn't"

The party was tiring, not gonna lie, and we got the wrong costume of Frank. He's a fucking ninja, Solo as a cowgirl, Rakim as Mr. Smith from Mr. and Ms. Smith. Syd as super mario, Travis as you know, dressed as a taco, Steve as some disco's themed guy, and Kali as poison ivy,

All of us are the dance floor, either dancing or just standing and taking a video.

"What are you supposed to be?" Kali asked.

"A hot librarian" I smirked as they all started to booed at me.

"That ain't costume bitch"