Chapter 12: The Call

I woke up from the sun beaming through my window and made myself a breakfast.

The more I age, the more loneliness that I felt.

Took a shower and chose the most comfortable clothes that I want, I don't have to mood to overdressed today.

"This is will do it" I said.

I made my way to Dahi's studio and felt something weird, I don't know why. As I heard someone humming.

I opened the door to see Dahi and Steve.

"Yow, what the fuck are you doing here?" I went in for a hug.

"Duh, I'm here for the guitar part. Since y'all don't know to play like a pro" Steve said as all of us laughed.

"Whatever, I already sent my lyrics right?" I asked.

"Yeah, you'll just have to sing it with this beat" Dahi said, as I heard someone open the door.

"All set up?"

Brent.

I nonchalantly shrugged my shoulders for I just got here a minute ago.

"Yeah, I'll let Tyler heard the sample and you better start recording"

Brent nodded and went inside the recording room.

After an hour of recording and matching the lyrics that I made, he's just polishing some parts as I read the lyrics that they made.

She hold me down like gravity, we on the front page of them blogs
Would you be mad at me if the whole world knew the shit we was on?

It would be tragedy, my niggas be globe-trottin' like travel teams
You always in my travel dreams

hmmm, relate.

It made me realize both of our reference of this song, travel habits and the strain it puts on the relationship when we leave home.

It's too much to be your boyfriend, too much
And you ain't making this much easier
If I only knew this
When I used to be your best friend

I smiled as I read the word best friend, it hits different when you're no longer that person to her. A best friend and a boyfriend.

We decided to eat outside since we've been at the studio for hours, they went back inside and left myself reading some emails from the brands who wants to collab with Golf.

Woah.

I took out my laptop and went inside, while walking upstairs I heard someone was talking, probably on their phone.

I peaked a little behind the wall, it's Brent.

"I'm in the studio right now...... nah you can't"

Callista?

"She texted me a while ago and told me that she's busy......what do you want me to bring?...... alright, I'll see you after this....wear the black lingerie"

He laughed and went inside.

His laugh is kinda sus and it's weirding the hell out of me.

I stayed here for like seconds before I went inside the room and sat myself at the corner. Still trying to concentrate from what I've heard.

The cries, bruises, night shift and the call.

I shake my head—trying to brush it off away, why am I so interested with it? Focus on the emails!

It's all to common, shirts, pants and shoes. I want something new, fresh and convenient, until I heard a laugh.

I looked upon the screen to see Callista, seating at Brent's lap. They're touchy and felt something inside of me that wasn't right.

I calmed down myself and went back on what I was doing, but I can't. It's like my eyes will always automatically looked at her, I hate this.

Until my phone vibrated.

Nigga! you look frustrated af HAHAHA
–Callista

I took a glimpse at her, she was at the couch all by herself and Brent was fixing something at the computer.

It was the emails from the other brands

I bet they offer you the-too-much-common thing?

Yeah, I'll decline these for now. I just want something new and convenient

How about a towel for a change? it is new and convenient

I already did one of those

Not those of kind towel, it's an exfoliating towel

Hmm interesting, give me the best brand

Omfg, GOSHI from Japan. I've been using those kind of towels for years 🙄

It's so convenient, you should also try it so you can feel what taking a shower is

I smirked at her reply and saw her laughing

You are the one who should use it, you're sweaty yuck 🥴

It's because I was at Brian's place, he needs help

Damn, what should I reply next? I'm running out of words to say.

Anyways, I forgot that Autumn is having a game tomorrow, she wants you to be there

What game?

Lacrosse, tomorrow three in the afternoon.

Cool, I'll see you guys tomorrow
Read 2:48