Chapter 3: Late

I went at Ferg's studio with Rocky, this nigga wants me to associate with smoke and blunts that I fucking don't like.

Anyway, we walk inside as smoke plastered on my face, I covered my nose as we walk to Ferg's.

"Ya'll niggas here!" He went in for a side hug.

"That's what mobs are for" Rocky said.

I was surprised, Salaam Remi was here. I took a seat at the side while the two were talking about the lyrics.

"That's good my nigga, I love the whole main point of it" Rakim said.

"Good thing Brent agree with it too" Ferg pointed at the recording room as I saw Brent inside, writing.

Ferg called him to record, he raised a thumb and started.

"I'm in a dream, fairy tale, fantasy when you're around me"

Lionel is right, he has a really good voice.

"And every night, I'll hit it right
I'ma bring you on tour with me"

After taking few records, he went out the room.

"Is it okay?" He asked as he looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back at him and focused on my phone, scrolling up and down. It's not that I don't like him, I mean I haven't fully know him.

It's just, he looks like he's hiding something that I don't like.

They're all smoking, the whole room was full of smoke. I excused myself to get some fresh air, I do still wonder if that girl had already wrote on what I've replied.

That shit is making me crazy for days, I wanna know her so bad to help me forget Callista.

Stupid curse.

"Bro there you are, you wanna grab foods?" Rocky patted my back.

"Ah yeah, where ever you want" He nodded and drive around town.

Brought my as usual, sushi.

"I miss the gang" He said out of nowhere.

I lifted an eyebrow.

"The old gang nigga, like seven years ago. All of us aren't that busy" His food arived and started to eat.

"Taco and Jasper doesn't have any girls, Steve slowly joined with Syd's band, Kali was working on her second album, Crystal graduated, Solo and Frank's words of wisdom and—"

He paused for second and looked at me.

"You and Callista....during those years"

I smirked.

"The gang is already fine, but me and Callista? We ain't even talk when we're at France and that will never happened. She probably moved on with it" I explained.

"How about you? After 7 years, have you already moved on from her?" He asked.

I almost choke the sushi at my throat, good thing he didn't noticed it.

I was distracting myself during those days, it's already seven years and I haven't moved on from her.

She is literally a curse to me.

"So, what now?" He asked again.

Just say no.

"Of course I already moved on from her" I nonchalantly answered and drank at my cup.

"Wow, you're not even crying anymore when always ask you about her" He joked.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Be thankful that you and Riri are together, if not I'm gonna smack your ass right here, in front of these people" I sprayed some alcohol at my hands.

"Whatever nigga" He laughed.

We went back at the studio.

Rocky decided to play nintendo switch, good thing I brought my mine so this boredom wouldn't suck me out of this.

"Eat my dust nigga!"

"What the fuck?"

"Get out of my way motherfuckers"

"You get out of my way!"

I'm just laughing here at my seat, everyone was so busy bugging each other while me, I'm completely away and a head of everyone.

This lucky ass learned a lot of Bon bon.

"This nigga Tyler is in first place?"

"That's not fucking fair"

Suddenly my attention was caught by the phone right next to me.

My eyes widen as I've read the name.

Her name.

Callista 💗
is calling you

I was just staring at the phone, I felt my chest sank at my butt.

Who's phone is this?

Someone grabbed it and it was Brent's phone.

I knew it! he's hiding something that I don't like and it turns out to be damn true.

"Hey babe, how you doing?"

'Babe' nice call sign.

What did Callista like with that guy?

I snapped out of it and caught myself fumming, I walked outside as I heard my name. I didn't mind it.

I parked my car in front of the studio and wrote at the wall.

i guess i'm already late.