Chapter 18: Camp

We've been hanging out for a while but not the same as those days like being touchy or clingy. Both of our goofiness haven't change at all.

She was having a hard time to communicate with Brent since he's on tour. I tried not to talk about their relationship, it's their privacy and I respect them. Somehow the conspiracies are still in my head.

Today is the annual Camp Flog Gnaw, I really miss performing so bad. I'm here at the stage, practicing some of my songs with Taco at the dj set up and Jasper.

"Wait hold up, the Gang chatted" Taco said through the mike.

"They're coming later, except for Frank and Callista"

"What? I understand Frank's excuse but C? This is the seventh time she's not coming" Jasper sighed with a upset tone same as Taco.

"Is there something wrong with you two?" Taco asked me.

"Huh? No!" I replied.

"When was the last time you two talk? and why?"

"Last week when I sent my plan for the store, that's all" I lied. They don't know that I'm with her these past few days.

"Ya sure?"

"Yes, why y'all blaming me?" I gave them a confused face and they just shrugged their shoulders.

I warmed up a little and fixed myself, it's gonna be a very long but fun evening.

"T, gang is here" Wyatt said while fixing the camera.

Me and Wyatt were in good terms after accepting the truth that he's not into me. Friends is all he can offer and I'm fine with it, he almost back out for being a photographer but I insist he stay despite of something we had.

"Turkeyyyy! It's so good to see you!" Crystal said and hugged me. Solo, Kali, Steve and Syd arrived and did the same too

"Rakim might join later, nigga stuck in traffic" Syd replied.

I nodded as Clancy signaled me to go on stage.

He's coming
Runnin'

I was just staring at the crowd with my pair of glasses and a serious face, I saw someone walked in front where the gang is.

I can't see clearly who exactly is, as the song finished and lights were off. Maybe it was just Rakim.

Last song of the half of my performance, fuck I'm sweating here with this suit and wig, oh god.

I never would've thought that
Feelings could get thrown in the air

I fucking hate you
But I love you

There I saw her with the gang, talking to Rakim. She attended?!

I glimpse at my left where Jasper is, he was happily waving both of his hand and pointed the gang.